Chapter 1

Percy Jackson was prepared for his final quest . Chiron called him to the oracle only one week ago . Rachael wanted to see him . Rachael has been picturing things since birth and felt that Percy had the right to know ANOTHER prophecy was created about him . Percy ran as fast as he could to see Chiron collapsed on the ground in front of the infirmary . Chiron had no signs of life so Percy ran inside the infirmary . To his surprise , nobody was inside . Percy ran across the camp , trying to find anyone . Annabeth and Grover were nowhere in sight . Percy thought this was a dream , sadly , it's reality . Everyone in the Apollo Cabin has awesome medical and healing skills so he checked there first . This was the day he learned to knock . The only people inside were Nico and Will . Percy would've gotten help from Will but well , we can say they were " Busy " . Percy slammed the door and screamed in surprise . It's not everyday you walk in on your cousins " Having fun " . Nico and Will slowly got up and chased after Percy .  Percy stopped and realized they're just trying to help . 

" Where is everybody " Percy asked 

Nico replied with a cute smirk " I don't know ! Will and I wanted to take advantage of everyone being gone so we hid in our cabin and snuggled " 

Will looked over and gave Nico a kiss on the cheek . Percy was honestly sick of the constant affection between  them . 

" Can y'all go six seconds without making out with the other " He said with anger 

" Gods no ! " Will and Nico said together 

Percy would've gotten their help at this point but he was too annoyed . He ran away without a care in the world . From his experience , there had to be an attacker that everyone was hiding from . He checked every possible hiding place . Every cabin had a beautiful basement that campers could go in an emergency . He checked every cabin . He got so tired and found nobody . He heard a very familiar scream , just like the one Annabeth makes when she sees spiders. He ran over to the Athena Cabin . Something just wasn't right inside . All the beds were half made , the blankets were tossed around and all the pillows were in Annabeth's bed . Percy climbed up and felt an unusual lump . It was annabeth ! 

" What are you doing " Percy asked 

" Percy ! You're Alive ! I missed you so much " ! Annabeth said 

Annabeth leaned in for a kiss but Percy pushed her away . 

" You've been way too clingy lately , i want nothing to do with you ! We're done !" 

Percy said in response to annabeth's affection . Nobody knew why Percy was so hateful towards touch lately . First with Nico and Will and now with is own girlfriend . Annabeth cried and ran out of the cabin . 

Author's Note : 

Thanks for reading ! I hope you enjoyed this chapter ! Just to let you know , this fanfiction will only spoil books if you haven't read the full Percy Jackson And The Olympian series because this is the '' 6th book in the series "