66

"So now we gotta come up with two names

"So now we gotta come up with two names." I said. Me and Makai was in some room sitting down hiding from everybody.

"We already said Kyhari (Key-ari) if it was a boy." He said.

"Kyell or Kymeir?" I asked.

"Kymeir (Ky-meer), it's different, they middle name gotta start wit a M." He said.

"I can't believe we having twins- Why the fuck y'all hiding and this y'all baby shower?" Landon barged in as Aiden sucked on a honeybun.

(S/N: I love baked potatoes and honeybuns the lil debbie junts fr, OBSESSED.)

"Not we got caught." Makai chuckled and I started laughing.

"Ahehe hell-AHHH." Landon jumped.

"I scared the shit out you." Mahalia started laughing. Makai momma been so acting so free with her personality since the divorce from his dad got finalized. I love this for her.

"That wasn't even me, Aiden did that." Landon lied making Aiden look up at him.

"Don't look at me like you know what I said, Can't even talk right you just 8 months." He mumbled walking out.

"Well, they waiting on y'all to open gifts." She said.

"We don't wanna open the gifts here." He said.

"Our social battery ran out." I said. "The baby shower games were fun though and the food was good too." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Well i'm glad y'all enjoyed y'all selves imma tell the workers to put the gifts in the trunk."She said before walking out.

"So when do you wanna plan the wedding?" I asked.

"What?" He looked at me.

"I asked when do you want to- I know what you said." He cut me off. "I thought you ain't like attention we could've just went to the courthouse and went on a vacation." He said.

"I know but we always do what I want We can do what you want." I said.

"I want what you want- but I want what you want." I cut him off.

"Jania." He said.

"Zion." I made the same facial expression.

"I'm not for the bullshit....i'm not." He said and we both started laughing.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Can you make me a to go plate wit nothing but seasoned and lemon pepper wings please and a fruit bowl?" I asked.

"Yeah i'll be right back." He pecked my lips before walking out and then my dad came in.

"Should've known you was gone be hiding at yo own baby shower." He chuckled before sitting in front of me.