①④

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14 ~ 𝓔𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓪

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14 ~ 𝓔𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓪

☆☆☆☆☆

"Tej, talk to me. What have we got?" Hobbs asked as he and Riley looked at the screens. Brielle rolled out from underneath another car she was fixing, wiping her hands on the black mom jeans she had paired with a cute black top. 

Tej typed quickly at his computer, and pulled up something, "We were able to track Shaw after he left you and Dom, but this guy's smart, so we could only track him so far. He seems to know all about the city's blind spots." Tej stands up so he can point to the screens, in front of Hobbs and Riley. "See, we lost him somewhere in here, which means he could be anywhere within a half-a-mile radius. So, maybe if we cross-reference phone records, leases-"

"No, this has got Shaw's name written all over it." Riley points at the satellite footage, "We've got vantage points, multiple exits, subways, highways, and storm drains."

"Badass and brains." Tej nods, impressed as Hobbs spoke up, "Woman, you keep that up, I'm going to be out of a job. Alright, let's go nail that son of a bitch."

Brielle watches the two leave, before sighing, and moving over to Tej, who now had Luca stood beside him, "They're not gonna be there. They'll be gone by now, Shaw doesn't make mistakes like this."

Tej and Luca looked towards her, Tej crossing his arms before speaking, "10 buck says you're wrong."

Brielle smirked slightly as she reached out to shake his hand, "You're on."

☆☆☆☆☆

An hour hadn't even passed before Tej's phone was ringing, Brielle looked over and saw the caller ID read "Samoan Thor", which made her give a chuckle, earning a slight look from Tej as he picked up before calling over to the others, "Yo, it's Hobbs!"

The others looked over as Tej answered, putting it on speaker so everyone could hear Hobbs, "What have you got, Parker? Give me somethin' good."

"Yeah, that paint you got from Shaw's place, highly specialized. Anti-thermal low-IR coating." Tej states, making Brielle look up and Dom stand up, but Brielle spoke first. "Military."

"Exactly." Tej nods at her, as he types on his keyboard, "We got a list of bases around Europe that uses this paint type and those specific colors."

"Alright. Let's cross reference that with all of Shaw's military targets. I guaran-damn-tee you, one of them is gonna match." Hobbs said, making Tej type away on his computer again, it was silent as he worked, the only noise was the sounds of the car Hobbs was driving on the other end of the phone. "Bingo. It's a NATO base in Spain."