Chapter 1 (michael and luke)

Michael's point of view:
I woke up at 7:30 am. I got dressed and went to work at the cafe when my eyes met with a customer I've never seen before in my life. His dark blue eyes and his luscious blond hair attracted me. I never seen anyone like him in my whole life. At that moment I knew I had to have him, he was sat with a girl but I could tell by the way he was looking at me he wanted me back. He stayed in the cafe till closing time when I packed up to go home. I walked out the cafe and through a dark ally were my car was parked when I got pushed up against the wall by this man I seen in the cafe. Within an instant his lips met mine and before we knew it we were laid in my bed with the curtains closed. The next morning we woke up naked and he was laying on top of me when our lips met again he moved down my body looking for my soft spot when he found it. I gave out a loud moan of pleasure. when he reached my penis, his lips wrapped around it and he started sucking. "Harder"i screamed as I was getting comfortable when I realised I knew nothing about the boy who was sucking on my penis.

Not knowing what to do I waited for a minute as I was enjoying what was happening, before jumping up and running in the bathroom ...