New City, New life

3rd POV: It was a sunny Sunday evening, and you were at the park sketching the scenery in front of you, a gentle breeze blowing your (h/c) hair ever so slightly, you just moved to Paris France, from the USA, and you were so caught up in your sketch, that you didn't notice someone sit down next to you. A few minutes past, and the mystery person just sat there, watching you sketch. A few more minutes past, and when you're done, The mystery person says something to you. "Wow, that's really good!" The mystery Person said, startling you, you jumped up with a yelp. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you" The mystery person said, helping you up. "It's fine, my name is (Y/N) (L/N) by the way, What's yours?" You say, introducing yourself. "Adrien, Adrien Agreste" the person, Adrien, said, introducing himself. "Nice to meet you Adrien, and you're an Alpha right?" You asked Adrien, because his scent screamed Alfa. "Yep, and you're an Omega, correct?" Adrien asked, smelling your scent. "Yea" you say. You look at the time, and it's 5:30. "I should probably get going, I gotta get home for in time for supper" you said as a blush crept onto your face. "Oh, ok bye (Y/N)" Adrien said, waving.

Time skip to when you get home

"Mom, I'm home!" You say as you walk through the door. "Oh honey, I didn't hear you walk in, how was the park? Did you let anyone see your element's?" Your mom asked. Yes, you did have the 6 most strongest elements, Earth, Magic, Ice and Snow, fire, water, and air, and you were half magical being, and half human. "The park was great, I met a boy named Adrien Agreste, and no I didn't show anyone my Elements" you say to your mom. "Ok honey, now go wash up for supper, tonight's your favorite, (F/F)"your mom says. "Ok mom" you say, going upstairs to wash your hands