PART - 15

...

7 of you guys went to a nearby restaurant for lunch. You told them about the previous incident that happened at Kai's office.
You are still pissed with his flirty behavior. But they didn't surprised with it. Because for them it is common, so many female employees are drooling over him and he, who is a playboy, enjoying it.

"I think he is obsessed with your scent" that was all Dami could speak after hearing your complaints.
"What's so special in her scent?" With that Jackson leaned towards you causing you to leaned back confusedly.
Inhaling the divine smell, he closed his eyes completely melting in the fragrance.
"It's really.... Fresh!" With the last word he opened his eyes and looked at you with a unreadable expression.

"Ok, it's enough. Now can we order food? I am starving" Lia interrupted by backing away Jackson.

After ordering the food you all waited it to come.
"What perfume is you using?" It was Sana.
"Wott-" A phone call interrupted you.
Excusing yourself you got up from your seat and went outside.

On the Call~

You: Yes tell me gurl
Lisa:Why didn't you come today?
You: Sorry for not to inform you girls. I had work today.
Lisa: Hmm... Then meet us on 4 at xxx cafe.
You: Done!

End of Call~

The food was arrived and they all were waiting for you.
"When will your shift done?" Approaching them you asked to Lia.
"Umm.. 4 or 4:30. What's the matter?"
"Try to finish it before 4. I need to meet the girls" sitting on your seat beside her you said.
"Ok... I'll try" with that you all started to eat.

...

Another tiring 2 hours passed with your boss disturbing you with his nonsense questions and his staring session.
"Here is your laptop, Mr.Kim- sorry Kai" smiling to him you handed his laptop. He brushed his hands slightly on yours purposely causing you to retract your hands immediately. That made him only to grin widely causing you to scoff inside.

"I am leaving then, bye" taking your bag and phone you faked a smile.
"What about a coffee?" Ignoring your words he asked.
"Sorry Kai, maybe next time. Now I have a urgent matter to deal with"
"Okay... Next time sure?" He looked at you with a little pout.
"Yeah. Sure" then he extended his hand and you looked at him confusedly.
"Can't I get a hand shake?" He raised one brow.
You extended your hand and he shook it. Before letting go of your hand , he squeezed it lightly making you yank it back.
Pfftt... Such a jerk...

"Excuse me.. Can you please show me where is the Executive director's cabin?" You asked to a girl passing by you.
"It's on the 8th floor" after thanking her you entered into the elevator and pressed the '8' button.

Walking out from the elevator, you made your way through the hallway, eyes scanning where is the Executive director board.
"Ah.. Got it" with that you dragged your feets towards the grey glass door which showing Executive Director.
You pushed the door slowly and peeked your head through the door.
"May I come in Ma'am?" You asked politely.
"Yes Ms.Lina, Please come in" she mimicked your tone.
"Done?" Entering in you asked.
"Sorry sweety, I can't accompany you. I have more files to finish" she looked at you with a pout.
"Hmm.. Okay then. Come to xxx cafe when you are done"
"But how are you going there?"
"Bus or taxi. Ok then. Come when you're done okay? Bye~" with that you left from there and headed towards the elevator.
You felt a little disappointment for going without her.
Pouting like a little kid you entered into the elevator lazily and pressed the ground floor.