The new kids

Hope pov... I was waking up angrily because summer was over and it was back to work and school. I got out of bed and headed for the shower, taking a nice warm shower I got a text it was kaleb. It said yo hope you wanna come down and meet us for some breakfast in the caffe. I replied with yes and started to dry off and put on my uniform.

        I was all ready and I told kaleb I was on my way. I grabbed my things and started to head down when I got a call it was Alaric I sighed and answered. "Hope we have a new student come down and help me get them going you know like a tour ". He said. I sighed again but complied and went to the front doors.

    Hey I heard a voice say, it was Landon Kirby  I met him a while back when I was with Roman. Hey Landon I said then a non familiar voice said why am I here. Well because u are a supernatural I say. "A what" he says. A supernatural like a wearwolf or vamp or even a witch. "Hope he dosent know that he is wearwolf yet." Alaric says oh sorry I say. What is ur name?  I ask him. It's raf shot for Rafael.

   Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate it was kaleb he was calling to see we're I was. Sorry kaleb Alaric needs me to give the new kids a tour just go  ahead and eat without me we. " whatever you say hope" he says hanging up the phone

I gave the boys a tour and started to head to my first class , magic class my second favorite cuz the  teacher was friends with my dad so I'm his favorite but he won't let anyone els know that.

After all my classes it was 430 pm and I went to my room for a nap but then my phone began to ring. I sighed thinking can I get break. I picked up the phone it was Alaric he said "hey u have an open bedroom next to you right". I said yeah why, "well my daughters are coming back from England they were there for the first year but they didn't like it so they are coming to the Salvatore school" he says. Oh okay well yep the rooms open so they can stay there is they want. "Okay thank u hope" he replies quickly hanging up.

  I hear a knock on the door suddenly .

A/n this is my first ever book I'm sorry if my grammar and spelling is bad let me know if you like it it will also be slow paced I like it more in my opinion just let me know also sorry it's short