𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽.

Hello, I'm Cheryl my parents died when I was 5 and ever since I was depressed, I miss them even though it's already in the past..anyways as I was saying I'm Queen Cheryl ! I'm a super famous tiktoker, with my boyfriend..uh he isn't important...anyways this is the story of my life..and how I met her..

Cheryl had been crying ever since her kawaii fans told her Oli London kissed her Boyfriend, how could he? Why..? She wondered and cried almost everyday. She danced for her tiktoker a but today was different..someone known as the vegan teacher commented on her TikTok..she read it while laying down on her bed. "Pretty, girl boss..<3" she ignored it but, kept a small smile. (Actually I cannot recall her lovers name..) "vegan teacher it sounds familiar" she wondered but the shook her head, whatever was that woman thinking?

[Vegan teacher time]

Vegan teacher (I don't know her real name Sorry not sorry ) she was a vegan and a teacher, anyway this was her thoughts we could careless i assume.

Hi I'm the vegan teacher, I've been in love with Cheryl ever since I laid eyes upon her but how could she ever notice a person like me..compare to her lover I'm nothing..just a vegan teacher..she sighed while looking at Cheryl's Instagram almost noticing she and her boyfriend photos were deleted, she wondered why? She then smiled. "Perhaps I do have a chance..?" She questioned before sliding up into her dms smirking.

[to be continued.]