ᴛᴡᴏ

As I continued walking, following the directions given to me by the security guard, I arrived at the location where Mr

As I continued walking, following the directions given to me by the security guard, I arrived at the location where Mr. Han was supposed to be. It appeared to be a quaint house tucked away along the side of the road. Taking a deep breath, I approached the front door and gently knocked.

"Mr. Han," I called out as I opened the door, peering inside. To my surprise, I saw a man sitting at a table, seemingly engrossed in a peculiar activity. "Mr. Han," I repeated, hoping to get his attention. However, he seemed to be completely absorbed in his task and ignored my presence.

Curiosity piqued, I watched as he lifted a chopstick and skillfully attempted to catch a fly buzzing around the room. His movements were precise and calculated, as if he were engaged in an intense battle of wits with the insect. After a moment of suspense, the fly landed on the wall, and without hesitation, Mr. Han swiftly swatted it with a plastic flyswatter.

Feeling a mix of confusion and amusement, I called out to him once again, "Mr. Han." This time, he turned his gaze towards me, but his expression remained blank, as if lost in his own thoughts. Undeterred, I proceeded to explain the reason for my visit, informing him about our recent move into Apartment 305 and the issue we were facing with the hot water.

However, Mr. Han's response was far from what I expected. He continued to stare at me, his silence unnerving. Sensing that our communication was futile at that moment, I decided it was best to come back another time. Just as I was about to excuse myself, a lady with a broken electric fan burst through the door, her urgent presence adding to the surreal atmosphere of the encounter.

Taking it as a sign, I quickly made my exit, bidding Mr. Han a silent farewell. It was clear that the timing was not ideal, and I would need to find a better moment to address the hot water issue. Determined to shake off the strange encounter, I continued on my way, making my way towards the park.

As I entered the park, the vibrant energy and laughter of children playing filled the air. The sight brought a smile to my face, momentarily distracting me from the oddity of my previous encounter. It was here, amidst the greenery and the joyful atmosphere, that I hoped to find solace and perhaps even make new acquaintances.

 It was here, amidst the greenery and the joyful atmosphere, that I hoped to find solace and perhaps even make new acquaintances