Jealously!

ONE SHOT SERIES - 1

CHARACTER SKETCH

Siddharth Nigam- a rude guy but not for close ones. Rich and badass. As usual all girls die for him but does he care? NO. Bestfriend of Avu. Loves avneet but is ignoring his feeling because he has a bipolar disorder and don't want her to suffer because of him. Knows that She loves him.

Avneet Kaur- a sweet and polite yet badass girl just like her best friend. Loves Sid but not confessed. As usual she can kill any boy by her looks. Knows that he is ignoring his feelings for her. Also knows that he has bipolar disease and wants recover him.

Here's the story

One morning
In the college canteen. No one was there except #sidneet

Avu: lets goo sid

Sid: ..........

Avu: sid

Sid:......

Avu: sid why are you ignoring me?

Sid: ...............

Avu: are you even listening?

Sid: ..............

Avu: Siddharth

Sid: Shutt up and get lost (angrily)

A tear escaped from her eye. She was hurted badly by his this behaviour. He never behaved like this before. Not only today he is behaving same from many days. So today she decided and want to know what happened. She knew that he has bipolar disorder and that's why he is reacting like this.
Avu: Siddharth (whispered)

She tried to hold him but he jerked her hand and went from there angrily. Few tears escaped from HIS eyes too because he knew that he hurted her and that too very badly. He is ignoring her from many days.

He came in his senses and regretted behaving like jerk. He looked at her disappearing figure. He tried to call her but after seeing that she is crying his voice got stucked in his throat. She sat in her car and went from the college canteen. He too went from there.

Sid's pov

I knew it. I fucking knew it that i will hurt her that's why i am ignoring her. But as i am ignoring her my feelings for her are growing. Avu why can't you understand.

End of sid's pov

He wiped his tears

2 days passed and they are still ignoring each other.

In auditorium hall of the college. All were present in the hall and were discussing that what was reason they are here. Sid and avu also came there. They both had eyelock but he quickly looked at another side.

She went to another side and stood there but both were visible to each other. The Prinicipal came and everyone wished him.

Princi: Hello! Good morning to every last one of you present over here and Warm Welcome all freshers; as we are eagerly waiting to know you all. So welcome to this whole new world guys! Before going ahead I would like to extend a warm welcome to every person present over here. This is surely a special day for you all and a special party for you, as today you are going to start a new and fresh journey of your life, full of new challenges, milestones, and achievements.

Everyone hooted

Princi: I the Prinicipal of this college is organizing a party today and everyone are welcomed. Tomorrow party will start at sharp 8 pm. Drinks, snacks, dance, fun, everything will be organized. Rest of the details will be informed by your particular teachers. So i may leave now enjoy your evening.