Love at first sight (1)

Sam pov

Wow.... I'm so nervous. It's my first day of school. I stood in front of the large school and breathed in. I have to be brave. I walked into the school and was instantly greeted with the eight of a boy in a wheel chair getting bullied.

The boy was kicked out of his wheelchair and his legs were more limp than an 90 year old dick. "Hey wheels, stand up!" One of the bullies leered and my heart skipped a beat. He had black slicked back hair and a sexy leather jacket. His legs were clad in black jeans like an emo but hot.

Suddenly I saw the disabled kid stare at me in fear. "P-please help me!!" He cried in terror as he tried to crawl back to his wheelchair in my direction. I grimaced at the bit and kicked his head. I don't want a ugly disabled gremlin near me. He looks ugly anyway, like my ex boyfriend with chlamydia. He looked at me with betrayal even though i didn't even know who he was.

I stared and said "go on, roll away." And he did, he sing his body round and round to his wheelchair. The hot guy smirked and chucked at me. I blushed. "What's a pretty thing like you doing in a place like this? I haven't seen you before"
"...I'm new here, it's my first day." I couldn't contain my red cheeks as his thick welsh accent echoed in my ears.
"I'm Sam" I said, trying to be confident in front of....
"Osh" he smirked. "Come meet me in the empty art room at lunch... I have a surprise for you Sam" he winked and walked away, leaving the disabled crying boy on the floor as people laughed at him and called him RT-D2.

"I...I'm Elliot if that matters" he muttered.
"Fuck off wheels" I booted his head and he cried more.

Moments after, the bell rung and I rushed to my class. Fixing my glasses on my nose I entered and was greeted with shock and love.