Drunk

Hi hi hiiii its me Axtendary who writed the Zhongchi smut and to all my readers, i do late updates bc i have like, 3 fanfics im doing for fun anyway 😃
This was inspired by a short jongdok comic

Modern AU orv

Yjh passed out on the floor drunk. " Oi kdj.. hes drunk go take him home. " Hsy was also wasted. She was on yoo sangah's lap hugging her.
" Gosh.. why me though? " Kdj was the only one that wasnt very much wasted. " Dont you live in the same apartment? Dumbass " Hsy replied with a feisty tone. " Okay okay " kdj sighed and tried picking yjh up, " Please dont leave.. " Yjh kisses him and holds his neck then passed out again. " Ew, drunk and public too? Such cliché.. " Hsy chuckled. " No, he probably just thinks im her. " Kdj picked yjh up and went home.

In yjhs room kdj put him down slowly and was about to leave. " Please dont leave.. " yjh pulled his wrist to the bed. Yjh held him tight. Yjh lit his eyes up now being half sober. His dick got up when he saw such a pretty face crying. " Kdj? " " What.. " Kdj replied with tears. Yjh kissed him so deep inside him. He started to kiss his neck and biting him. Kdj gripped the pillow while yjh went to play with his nipples. " Your nipples look so shiny. " Kdj was flustered, is that even a compliment? He sucked his nipples so hard kdj moaned curling up his toes.

" Yoo jonghyuk- " Yjh took off his own shirt and pants continuing to take off kdjs next. " Call me that more. " Yjh is now sucking a dick 😄 " Ah- wait! " Kdj cummed right away,Yjh swallowed it though. " You crazy- " yjh took his legs and spreaded it like wings. He started to suck Kdjs hole down his butt and kdj flinched. " This- it feels weird...Ah! " Kdj gripped yjhs hair.

Kdj is on four knees, jonghyuk breathe next to his ears pulling out his cock infront his face. Yjh held his own cock and cummed on kdjs face. " Suck it you slut " Yjh took kdjs head and made his dico get in kdjs mouth. It was crazyyyy- " I want to eat you. " He shoved his dick into kdjs mouth until the end. " Suck it nicely will you? " Kdj was suffocating. Yjh put kdjs butt ontop of his dick and started rubbing it.

Kdj was finally making a move. He moved around yjhs dick teasing him and chuckling. Yjh was annoyed and slammed his dick inside kdj. Kdj was going up and down, he got on four knees and yjh thrusted in his dick . " Stop-sTop- " kdj screamed. Yjh turned kdj to his face. " Do you really want to stop? " Kdj looks at his pitiful face. " Ya fuck that nevermind fuck me more you beast " kdj moaned the whole night scratching yjhs back.

2:34am
Yjh was completely sober now. Yet hes still making kdj suck his dick. Yjh carried him to the balcony fucking him there. Kdj begged to go inside but yjh is fucking him like an animal out there. Yjh carried him to the bathroom fucking him in the bathtub and realising a hairtie. " Did you fuck other girls in here or something? What the hell is this? " Kdj stayed silent trying to breathe. " Is it yoo sangah's? I saw you with her sitting so close that day, you tried kissing her didnt you? " Yjh makes a mad face. " I- we were drunk and thats not hers-AYO WAIT " yjh puts the hairtie on kdjs dick. " This will be your punishment " yjh took a vibrator out the toilet shelf and put it inside kdj. " Hey how did this thing get- " Yjh putted on ropes on him and took a coat. " Shall we take a walk? " ( Bj alex reference )

Yjh was wearing the same coat with kdj. He started turning the vibrator up to 30. Kdj stood there and stopped. He saw a boy looking for a cat. The boy came up to him and kdj panicked. He bended down abit to reach the little boy and yjh pulled out his dick and rubbed it againts him. Kdj flinched, " h-helloo~ " kdj tried to control the situation. " Have you seen a cat? " The little boy asked. Yjh turned the vibrator to 60. " N-no i havent.. " kdj replied trying to not moan. " Oh! There he is!! Thankyou mister! " The little boy ran away.

Kdj moaned so loud after he left. Kdj looked around and theres nobody anymore. " Did you have fun? " Kdj grips his knuckles. " Not really, i need something more. " He took kdj and layed down on that bench taking off the coat and spreading his legs then thrusted in more deeper than ever. Kdj moaned because he sort of touched the vibrator. He sucked his nipples and continued biting everywhere. They went to the public bathroom and started fucking there. Kdj moaned so loud and someone came in the public bathroom. Kdj shushed yjh but yjh kept going like hell. He chuckled and turned the vibrator to 100. Kdj moaned so fucking loud then closed his mouth. " Is- is anybody there??? " The stranger ran away. Kdj buried his face on yjhs shoulder and yjh seeing kdjs pretty asf face.. makes him cum inside of kim dokja. Kim dokja continued moaning like theres no tomorrow.

Bonus:

Tomorrow morning
Yjh found his dick inside kdj still and hugged him tight thinking, " what the hell did i just do "

Okay ill see you guys again byebye