Interrogation

It's a hot sunny day and you're carrying some official documents to bring to your boss when suddenly you bump into someone.

You look up to see a slender guy in uniform, his eyes piercing your soul. Shocked from bumping into him you look down and apologize clenching hard onto your bosses documents.

As soon as you're about to turn away he interrupts you by talking.

"I've been looking for you" he growls out in annoyance.

"You've been seen doing some illegal shit sweetheart and I gotta take you in for Integrrotion".

He then grabs your hand and pulls you behind him before you can even get a word out of your mouth.

"Ow, you're hurting my wrist, what is this even about, I haven't-"

The officer stops and pulls you up against him "If you don't shut your fucking mouth I'll have to shut it for you"

"Why does he have to be so hot but so rude" you think to yourself as you're now being pulled along again.

A couple minutes of you being pulled along later and you've now arrived at the secret police station.

The officer brings you to a chair and pushes you down.

"My name is Franky, and you sweety are Y/N"

"How-"

"I never said you could talk, now put your hands behind the chair"

You put the documents down and do as Officer Franky says, he then cuffs your hands together.

"Now as for these documents here"

"Those are my bosses documents, I don't even know what they're about officer"

"Right, and do you know what happens to people when they lie to me" officer Franky says while smirking.

"No officer I-"

"I like to torture the truth out, but not how you think"

"What is that supposed to mean" you say with hesitation in your voice.

"They say we can use whatever methods we please so me and some of the girls here like to over stimulate the hot ones"

Being a person of very little innocence you kind of enjoy this, especially because of how hot this guy looks.

"I'll try not to enjoy this too much" you say smiling.

Officer Franky raises one eyebrow "Really, so you like this do you"?

"I'm not saying anything"

"Alright then" officer Franky says as he walks out of the room.

A few minutes later officer Franky comes back with a whole bunch of toys. He sets down the box and comes over to pull out your chair.

He then picks you up and places you on the table "Alright sweetheart, are you ready to tell me what I want"

Officer Franky then grabs a paddle and smacks both of your thighs.

"First, I'll warm you up"

He gives you a few more smacks with the paddle and then gets out a vibrator and securely puts it against you before turing it on to a medium setting.

"Now, I'm gonna give you one chance to tell me what I wanna know or I'm putting it on high"

"But, I don't even know what you want"

"You know why you're here, but I'll tell you anyway" he says smugly.

"You and your boss are in cahoots and you've been passing around illegal documents"

He then turns it up pushing you to orgasm, letting out a whimper you beg him.

"Please officer, I really don't kno-"

You get cut off by your second orgasm, it's feels so good but so wrong, why are you even enjoying this.

"If you weren't-" you quickly stopped yourself from blurting out.

"Oh, and what were you about to say"

You're now on your third orgasm and your eyes are beginning to water.

"Come on darling, say it" he then puts his hand around your throat.

It's so sensitive now you can help letting out a squeak.

"Just say it" he says angrily.

"If you weren't so hot I'd really hate this, but looking at-"

You get cut off by your fourth orgasm.

Officer Franky lets out a laugh and turns of the vibrator.

"Mm, now that's something I haven't heard, how much do you really enjoy this"

You stay silent "what's wrong with me" you say to yourself.

"If you enjoy this so much, let's both have fun" Officer Franky then leaves the room.

After a couple minutes of sitting there he comes back with a condom.

"All you have to do is say yes, if not we'll go back to the vibrator"

With out even thinking you immediately say "Yes"

Officer Franky uncuffs your hands and re-cuffs them in front, he then undoes his belt, unzips his pants and takes out his dick, he puts on the condom and pushes your underwear to the side.

"Are you ready to tell me what I want"

Franky puts your hands over his neck and stars out slow.

"I still honestly don't know what you're talking-"

He slamms into real hard hitting just the right spot.

"Fuck, please believe me"

"I do believe you" he smirks "when I went out they told me they got ahold of your boss and he told them you know nothing"

You put your hands into his shirt and claw hard onto his back. He lets out a grunt and starts fucking you harder.

"You little bitch, how dare you"

You let out loud moans feeling his cock deep inside of you repeatedly hitting the right spot.

"F-franky" you claw on his back even harder than before and he lets out a moan.

"Fuck, your such a perv huh, enjoying this so much"

Soon enough you both reach your limit and cum. After cuming Franky un cuffs your hands and cleans himself up.

"This was quite a fun interaction, I'd love to do this with you again"

Officer Franky then walks you out of the building and hands you a piece of paper with his number on it.