Kyo X Reader LEMON

⚠️LEMON⚠️

⚠️THIS CONTAINS SEXUAL THEMES AND STRONG LANGUAGE⚠️

⚠️NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN⚠️

Kyo X Reader

This takes place in a way that Kyo and Torhu never got together and she got with someone else instead.

Kyo POV:

         It's weird cuddling like this instead. Me and y/n are spooning but she's the big spoon. I don't mind, it's kinda nice. But if anyone walks through the fucking door I'm out. I'll end it right there. Well maybe that's overkill. But it doesn't matter. My door is locked anyway.

         What's that? I felt tracing on my side, it was y/n. I give a glance back at her and she's in some trance. But her eyes show an emotion that I have seen from her and it's definitely going to be interesting. I feel kisses on my shoulder and they move to my neck. It sent sparks through my body and straight to my dick. I cross my one leg over hoping it'd hide my boner that's growing.

Y/n POV:

          I notice him trying to hide it. I think it's cute. He doesn't need to be so shy. I decide to take a small risk and nibble his ear. I'll hold off on it for a moment.

"Hey the tracing actually feels sorta ni-" Kyo was cut off by himself he ended up moaning when I nibbled on his ear.

           He turned a bright red and hid his face in the sheets. Awww how cute, he won't be hiding for much longer though. I move with him, shimmying under the blankets

Kyo POV:

           Oh my god what the hell. Why did that make me moan, and now I'm hard. I feel the blankets move from me a bit. I know it's her. The tracing starts again and so do the kisses. I remove the blankets so we can breathe and she nibbles on my ear again.

            Fuck that feels good. I notice her hand moving toward my shorts. And slip under them. I let out a groan. She lightly traces my length and then begins to stroke it through my boxers. It's hard to stay quiet. I flip to my back to make it easier for her.

"Fuck y/n"

Y/n POV:

           Holy shit that was fucking hot as hell. He moaned my name. I slid my hand under his boxers now and he gasped and tried to hide away in the crook of my neck. I didn't know he was such a sub. He took off his pants and boxers revealing himself completely. I kept stroking and some pre cum came out. I decided to mess with him using my thumb. I touched only his tip, and found the most sensitive spot and he rocked his hips and moaned. He began to shake a bit and his moans were more frequent but he wasn't gonna cum just yet. I still need my fill. And I can get just that I got birth control so he can fill me up till both of our needs are met.

Kyo POV:

            I don't care how humiliating this may be. It feels so fucking good. And she knew what she was doing that's for fucking sure. She's been rewatching the damn videos I sent her. I could feel myself getting closer but she stopped. I open my eyes to see her undressing. Her shirt coming off and revealing her chest. I see she's also removing her shorts and panties. She's just as desperate as I am. She crawls on top of me and takes off my shirt. Then she asks a single question.

"What do you want, baby?"

"I want you to ride me, and I want to fill you up." I responded."

"Good answer".

Y/n POV:

         I grind on his dick, feeling it go between my folds. Then I angle my hips so he slips in. We both let out a moan and I started to ride him. His hands at my hips guiding me and his fingertips dig into me a little bit. He feels so fucking good. I put more oomf into my hips.Now I'm bouncing on his cock. I look down and I see how deep he's going inside me, I raise my hips and drop them. The sound of our hips hitting each other fills the room. As well as our moans. He's breathing heavily and thrusting up to meet my hips. Everytime I drop down he gets deep. I lean back a bit and start to play with my clit which he takes over. His thumb running it in circles I get fucking tight. All I can hear is my moans and our skin hitting. As well the moans of his which I never get sick of. His other hand pinches my nipple and he pulls me a bit closer and begins to nibble on it too. I took the opportunity to give my legs a break and then I started back up and down again. He goes back to his previous ministrations and I'm about to cum.

Kyo POV:

         I feel that she's getting tighter. And she's moaning loudly, no doubt that the others can most likely hear her but I couldn't give a single fuck about that right now. I sped up the pace on her clit and thrusted harder into her. Not long after she came.

"AH FUCK KYO!~"

         It was hot hearing her yell my name. I notice how close I am and I start to focus on fucking her a bit more.

"Let's do doggy." I stated.

         She quickly flipped over and arched her back so I'd get a good angle and view. I re-entered her and began to pound her senselessly. She screamed and quickly buried her head in the bed. Not that it helped much because she was still pretty loud. I got close again and finally I came. I thrusted deep inside her and filled her up. When I pulled out some of my cum dropped out and down her slit. I decided why not and licked her pussy. It actually tasted somewhat good so I kept going and inserted my finger in her and began to finger her. I can feel how wet she was and licked her clit.

"Awwww fuuuck"

        I curled my fingers a bit and ruthlessly fucked her with them. Her pussy tightened and loosened on my fingers. She bucked her hips erratically begging for more. Y/n was getting close. Moaning loudly again and grabbing my hair and pulling on it. She came again. This time she squirted.

Y/n POV:      

"FUCK AH!"

         I came again and I could feel myself squirt. Some cum came out when I did. I looked back at Kyo and he licked it off my leg. It was hot as fuck to watch. I flipped onto my back exhausted and he grabbed onto my hair and pulled me up to kiss him. I could taste the both of us in his tongue and then we pulled away for air.

"You may have gotten me earlier but you're still a cum filled mess." Kyo smirked.