a hazy experience

"Do you get deja vu when.." ( yes this is intentional )
-

Aether's Pov:
~

I rushed outside Inazuma City, my breathing growing unsteady. I turn back in a quick pace, no one was to be seen, or so I thought. Paimon remained by my side, a reassuring company. As I turned back and hurried forward, I found myself facing the Resistance. My blurry vision could only faintly recognise Kazuha and Gorou. Paimon nudged me slightly, indicating I should greet them and so I did. A small smile faded onto my face, I gave a short wave to them.

I watched as their eyes widened, any smiles on their faces faded away from them in a fast manner. I put my arm aside and wondered what they were so shocked by. Their faces being as pale as ghosts, it made me turn around to what they had been gazing at all those moments. I take a harsh step back, stumbling over but catching myself up.

It was... The Raiden Shogun?!

In those few moments, I recalled her promise of letting me safely exit.. But now I had exited, so she wasn't obliged to show mercy to me. My eyes grew wider, and I clenched my fist. At a loss of what to do, I stood in a panicked stance. I had given up, and realised it was the end of me.

But, in a blink of an eye, I was pushed aside by a white haired boy. He wielded his sword and clashed it against the Shogun's. I rubbed my eyes and noticed it was Kazuha, both visions he carried lit up. I was astonished. How had he used both of his visions? His might was strong enough to activate a second vision, it seemed to be impossible, yet there I stood, watching him use two visions, against an Archon.

In a matter of seconds, He was pushed back, and his vision lost colour. His grip on his blade loosened as he caught himself and stayed aside.

My glance fixed onto the Raiden Shogun, still having the will to kill me. I decided it was time to actually do something, and not observe like a hopeless wreck. I pulled my blade from my side, and did a run-up towards the Shogun. I dashed forward, and pushed myself up, ascending into the sky. In those couple moments where I found myself up in the sky, My sword pierced through the wind, electrifying the blade as it stormed through.

Yet to my surprise, The Shogun would always be 2 steps ahead of me, she had brang me into her realm as I missed my shot, and landed onto the ground. The force of my landing was unexpected. I gazed up, and saw the Raiden Shogun awaiting me.

- - - - -

Part 1 (FINISH!)