①⑤

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15 ~ 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮

☆☆☆☆☆

"I can't believe they stole a 70-ton tank for a three ounce computer chip." One of the military commanders said as they had now all reached the base. "That three ounce computer chip is more deadly than 1000 of those tanks." Hobbs said, the guy took a couple of steps forward before he looks over towards Letty, "What about her?"

"Not her." Dom says as he, Brian and Brielle step in front of her protectively, but the NATO commander just looked at them, "She was working with Shaw."

"Was. She was." Brielle pointed out as the rest of the team stepped forwards, stern looks all over their faces as the protected the woman all this was for. Dom added, "But she's always been one of us."

Letty watched them from the steps, not remembering who they were, but knowing she felt some what safe in their presence.

"Let's give 'em a minute." Hobbs nodded to the Commander, who walks off, Riley following as Hobbs nodded at them, in particular to Luca as a way of telling him to stay there, before following as well. "Let's go process Shaw and his crew." Hobbs said to Riley as they headed to where they were being kept, "I've never looked forward to filling out paperwork in my life."

As Hobbs walked away, she noticed Letty standing up but before she could walk forwards, Brian approached her, "Hey. Look, I don't even know how to say this to you, but um... everything that's happened here is because of me. I'm the one that put you undercover-"

"Stop." Letty breathed out with a small smile, "I may not remember anything, but I know one thing about myself. Nobody makes me do anything I don't want to."

Then she smiled before moving around him and walking over to Dom, making Brielle move over to Brian, "See. Don't blame yourself for what happened, none of us blame you, and neither should you." Brian gave her a small smile, before pulling her into a hug, resting his chin on the top of her head, muttering "Thank you."

Their small hug was interrupted by Hobbs, "Hey Toretto!" Everyone turned around to see him dragging Shaw and his crew in behind, "You need to hear this."

Everyone moved over, Brielle standing between Brian and Luca, confused as to what he had to say. "You guys really think you won. This code you live by, it's the very reason why you weren't even in the game." He looked over to Dom, "I told you exactly what I was gonna do if you didn't walk away, Toretto. But you didn't listen. I told you I can reach out and break you whenever I want." He grinned, "And I have."

Brielle glanced over to her brother, nervous about what he meant, then Shaw added, "Maybe you should call, Mia."

Instantly, Brielle felt her heart drop, as Dom straightened up and Brian picked up his phone to call her, tears in his eyes, "Mia?"

"BRIAN!" Mia screamed into the phone, loud enough for both Brielle and Brian to hear clearly, causing the both of them to run at Shaw, Luca grabbed Brielle by the waist before she did anything she'd regret picking her up and turning away her away from Shaw, tears in her eyes, as she worried for what he would do to the female she regarded as a sister.

But nobody caught Brian so he punched Shaw in the face before Roman and Tej pulled him away from Shaw.

Shaw just stands up and spits out blood before grinning and looking between them, "So, this is how its gonna go down. You're gonna cut me loose from these cuffs, you're gonna hand me the chip, I'm gonna walk out of here and you're not gonna follow."

"You must be joking." The Commander spoke up, but Shaw stepped forward and faced Dom, "Look at his face. Ask him if I'm joking."

"One hostage does not outweigh the threat to millions." The Commander stepped forward, "I'm sorry, but this changes nothing."

Immediately, Hobbs had pulled out a gun and was aiming it at the Commander's head. Dom quickly moved his hand to stop his crew from pulling out their weapons as the military all pulled out and aimed their guns at him.

"It changes everything. You tell your men to stand down." Hobbs said simply.

The Commander looked around before nodding and finally saying, "Stand down." His men listened, hesitantly, as Hobbs looked to Dom, "Toretto, I need you to know, the moment we let him walk out that door with that chips, words like 'amnesty' and 'pardon' walk out with him."

Dom looked back at Shaw, "Those words went out the day we were born."

Riley took the keys from the Commander, before removing the hand cuffs on Shaw and his team. Shaw gave a cocky grin before turning around but then paused, and looked back, "Coming babe?"

Everyone turned to look at Letty, thinking her meant her... but then Riley smiled, "Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

As she moved over to him, Shaw smirked, "Like I said, you were never in the game." 

He carried on walking before stopping and turning around once more, making eye contact with Brielle, "Oh and Brie." He paused before smirking. "It's good to see you sis. I'll tell mum you said hi."

Everyone turned around to look at her surprised at what had just been revealed, everyone felt hurt that she had never said anything before, but she just glared back at her brother, "Fuck off."

He chuckled before taking Riley's hand before heading out, calling out to them, "If I see you on the horizon, I'll make the call and the girl's dead."

☆☆☆☆☆