Vivi Schröder

Full Name: Vivi Schröder (no middle name)

Age: 31

Gender: Female

Birthday: 10/31/1990 (Yes, she does indeed have the same birthday as me. It said in the bio there would be cringe from 2 years ago 😭)

Currently living in: America

Species/Race: Human

Ethnicity: German-American

Religion: Atheist (Science-basee beliefs)

Blood Type: B-

Occupation: Senior Researcher/Scientist at the SCP foundation

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Body Build: Skinny

Height: 4'9 (This wasn't from 2 years ago, I just hate her/j and want her to be fucking short)

Weight: 78 pounds or so

Skin colour: Pale

Hair style: Long and Straight

Hair colour: Blonde

Eye colour: Dark Teal

Distinguishing Features: Scars all over her body (covered by tons of makeup) and tone of scars on her hands (not covered).

Preferred Clothing: Emo ⛓️😢🖤💔/hi (Mostly just her scientist outfit or something comfortable)

Accessories: Knives. EVERYWHERE. On her belt (when she wears one), on her boot, sometimes even hidden in her clothes.

General health: Bad. Really bad. As in, "how the fuck is she not dead?" Bad.

Posture: Not terrible but not amazing either.

Any physical illnesses?: Scoliosis, Malnutrition, l̶a̶r̶g̶e ̶̶h̶̶o̶̶n̶̶k̶̶e̶̶r̶̶s/̶j

Any mental illnesses?: PTSD, Bipolar disorder, eating disorder

Take drugs?: No

Smoke?: No

Drink?: Heavily

Hobbies: Getting drunk, throwing knives, cleaning knives, sharpening knives.

Skills: Knives, coming up with new ideas for testing the SCPs

Abilities: She can create portals into an alternate universe, but not to the same universe she's in. Usually, if she needs to get somewhere, she'll just make a portal to another universe, then from that universe back to her own universe.

Ability drawbacks: Making portals that are a bit too big can cause things like fatigue, nausea, dizziness, headaches, and other minor yet annoying side effects. If they're REALLY big, it can cause organ failure, whole-body pain, and even complete body shutdown and thus death.

Education: K-8 Essentially taught herself with books at home. 9-12 A really shitty high school.

Intelligence (1-10): 8.5

Fears: Spiders, Dogs

Favorite Food: Schnitzel or Kartoffelpuffer (Kartoffelpuffer is pretty good, I've had it)

Favorite Color: Red or Black

Favorite Season: Fall or Spring

Family: David Schröder (Father - Deceased) • Maribelle Adamson (Mother - Missing/left) • Terrence Rossburg-Schröder (Cousin - Missing/Kidnapped) • Timothy Rossburg-Schröder (Cousin - Alive?)

Backstory: It's a lot to unpack, so I'll give you a summary.

She was abused by her father since she was 4 years old. Her mother was never in her life. There was this group of 3 girls, Brittany, Aprille, and Katie, that were essentially the popular girls in her high school. They took her in, manipulated her to think they were friends with her, and basically would beat the shit out of her and have her go fuck random guys for money. She had this friend Nyrie who helped her the whole way through and was always there for her. She killed her father when she was 17, blamed it on this stalker she had named Clarence, got him sent to jail, and went on with life. After she killed her father, she went from a kind, respectful girl to a violent asshole. She brought another version of herself to her universe, nicknamed her Sweets, and now the two are pretty much enemies. Also, when she was 22-ish, she became a stripper before joining the foundation at about 25 years old.

(I know her backstory is a bit cringe and EXTREMELY messed up, but it's too developed to change now and I like it that way.)