🌙 Prologue 🌙

"Harper! Stop floating, you're gonna get leaving me behind the bus!" Complain Dazelle as they run up to Harper, Harper stops floating as the bus gets closer at the streets. "My dear apologies, Dazelle. I just myself work up, but I'm pretty sure our bus can wait for us!" Said Harper. It was June 1st, 2008. It was bright as a sun outside. "Then why we have to get on the bus? We don't have sch-" before Dazelle completes their sentence, the bus has already been arrived at front of both of them. That's Bloomberg the butterfly; she's represented as Bloomcore. "You two wanted to travel?" Asked Bloomberg. "Yes! My poor friend Dazelle needs to find a way to figure out what's their own aesthetic! They don't even know enough!" Said Harper, both Dazelle and Harper hopped into the bus and the bus went driven off. Dazelle does have a backpack, while Harper only has a bright flashlight for some reasons he likes. A strange figure looks like a Moose, it was reading a book about something else. "Hello, Mr. Moose! Both me and Dazelle were going to the place named X.O.X! Are you planning on going here too?" Harper said to the moose; "I don't think you young two can go in there, this place seems like dangerous place full of monsters. If you dare to enter this place full with bad people, then you two get prepared for the terrors and darkness. I'm not sure if you two can witness this horrible experiences I have found, some people I have were poor and innocent." The Moose have explained to Harper, which made him confused. "Dangerous? Bad people? Horrible experience? I bet it's like historical attractions! It's gonna be short as well!" Said Harper, Dazelle nodded. "Bloomberg have finally arrived to X.O.X!" Said Cameron the crow, represented as Cot-[REDACTED]-gore. "Here we are, the most beautiful town with amazing history; the X.O.X!" Said Harper, both Dazelle and Harper hopped off the bus as the bus leave them behind. "Now what, Harper?" Dazelle asked to Harper. "I bet this place can help you to figure out about what was your own aesthetic! Including yourself!" Said Harper. Both Dazelle and Harper started walking at the main street, as the Crows were screeching with sounds.

The story begins with a terrifying history behind X.O.X.