instructions.

"Tell me how you want it, baby

"Tell me how you want it, baby."

Threading her fingers through his coils, she gives them a tug.

"Come closer..," she mumbles, licking her lips as he inches towards her drenched panties. Her arousal is heaven sent to him.

"Take 'em off."

Smirking, his teeth latch onto the fabric, pulling it away from her hips before moving back between her thighs.

"Permission to touch you?"

"Granted." She replies with a lustful smirk as he grabs onto her hips, pulling her much much closer to his face.

With her hand threaded back in his hair, she pulls him closer to her heat, commanding him.

"Eat."

Happily obliging, he leaves kisses on her clit, staring up at her as she bites her lip. Her eyes on his every move.

"Come on, baby." Her nails scratch against his scalp, turning him on. "You know I hate a tease."

"Liar." He snorts, dragging his tongue up her slit, suckling on her bud.

"Fuck," she moans, tossing one leg over his shoulder.

"Just like that, baby."

His sucking becomes more aggressive by the second, making her belly knot up.

"Oh shit," she bites down on her bottom lip, crossing both legs over his back as his tongue flicks wildly against her clit.

"Yes!," she gasps, pushing his face into her wetland, squealing as his tongue slides inside.

Her body heats up as the sensations rush through her, making her back bend away from the bed.

One hand comes up to push her back into the bed, flicking his tongue on her clit.

"Wait, wait!," she yelps. He pulls away, smirking down at her pulsing bud. He runs his thumb over it, making her jerk.

"You were so close, what happened?" He taunts, pressing a kiss on her thigh as she shyly laughs, pushing his head away.

"Shit... you got straight to it.."

"You said you ain't like a tease. I'm just following directions." He smugly shrugs.

"Now, if you've caught your breath, I'd like to continue what you decided to start."

Diving back in, he brings her right back up to her peak.

"Oh fuck, baby!" Her toes begin to curl as every flick of his tongue brings her closer.

"Yes! Unh! Unh!" She gasps, her orgasm hitting her like a ton of bricks.

Instead of pushing him away like always, she held his head in place as he continued to lick away at her. Her thighs steadily tremble at the feeling.

"Keep going, baby!"

He begins to wildly wag his tongue against her, tripping up her breath and sending a sharp chill up her spine.

"Oh my god!" Her free hand grips the sheets, bracing herself for another delicious release.

Sliding his index and middle finger into her honey, he lowly chuckles as her thighs smash against his face.

"Fuck, please don't stop!" She pleads.

And he didn't. He continued until she had three more orgasms and was practically kicking him away.

"Get away from me, you demon." She breathily laughs, feeling his hand wrap around her ankle to bring her towards the edge of the bed.

"Ouch.," he chuckles at her dig, smacking the head of his dick against her soaked slit.

"You real wet down here," he slid halfway inside, before pulling back out. "I think you want the demon to stay a lil longer."

"Please fuck me."

Wasting not another second, he stuffs himself into her, stroking like he's got a point to prove.

Her hands latch onto his back, her eyes tightly shut.

"Fuckin' me so good!"

"I got you, baby."

Each slippery stroke sends her further into bliss.

With their foreheads touching, he stares down at her scrunched expression.

"Like this?"

Her legs wrap around his torso, toes curled as she whines in response, chanting "yes".

Her nails are digging into his skin at this point, her moans are louder than the music used to drown them out, as he makes her see god with every stroke.

"Fuck me, oh my god." She quickly covers her own mouth, slightly embarrassed at herself for letting loose.

He chuckles, removing it and replacing it with his lips.

"Don't be actin' like that," he mumbles, making her laugh.

"It's so good," she mumbles back against his lips, nipping at his bottom one.

"That's what you asked for."

He pulls her back into the kiss, driving into her until she scratches at his hips.

"I'm gonna cum," she breathes.

"Want me to slow down?"

"No," she gasps, feeling that tingle about to rip through her.

"Just like that," she whines, tossing her head back.

Grabbing her chin, he pulls her to look up at him. "You cummin'... let me see that shit."

"Fuck," the squelching sounds throughout the room, suddenly competing with her lewd moans as she climaxes around the best dick she's ever had.

All the while, staring him straight in his beautiful face without blinking. His proud smirk slowly turns her puddle into a pond.

Her lips trembling and her lids flutter but never close, as he continues to drive into her.

"Okay— okay!" Her body jerks as he slips out of her. He hisses at the loss of contact.

She falls back, running her hands over her sweated curls.

"What the fuck." She laughs, as he rubs her inner thighs with his large hands.

He snorts, tapping against her sex, making her cover it with both hands. He slides between her cheeks, making a stickier mess.

"You done?" He asks, already knowing the answer as her hands find his stomach, her eyes on him.

"I hate you," she whines as he pulls her into a juicy tongue kiss, while sliding right back into her warmth..