~Childhood Sweethearts ❤️~

Hey munchkins,
       I m back with new OS hope you guys enjoy it. Thank you so much for the love and appreciation. Do read vote and comment. If anything resembles same it's purely coincidence.

Happy reading
___________________________

The girl is full with the stuffs. In one hand bag,It is difficult to say what is in which hand Side bag, umbrella, water bottle, phone, file. She was struggling with everything... Anything can fall any moment and she was doing that in the middle of the road.

"Let me help you". Said Karan who proceed to help her and took the water bottle and umbrella from her hand.

Monami looked up at him and her eyes caught his immediately. For a moment they forgot they are in the middle of the road. She allowed him without saying anything. She fixed her things in the bag and took her stuff from his hands too.

"Thanks". Monami said a single word only and went on. And soon she got into a taxi and vanished from his sight.

"Only Thanks? Really?" Karan murmured to himself girls willingly get introuble to get his help and this girl just said thanks Didn't even look at him properly. He was disappointed, highly disappointed. He shook his head to brush of the thoughts and went on with his days.

It was early evening. He entered in a
cafe. They planned a get together with friends here. They almost booked out the place for the night Karan come to check if everything was done. And then only he realised he forgot his
phone at home. And his eyes fell on a lone figure sitting in one corner of the cafe.

"Thanks Girl...". Karan smiled to himself thinking what name he just
gave her. It was obvious that he was attracted to her. Well he didn't want to let her know this so instead he planned a coincidental run in with her.He approached her from behind so that he can make her believe that it is really a coincidence that they are meeting again.

"Excuse me, can you tell me the time please? I have forgotten my phone". Said Karan, Monami looked back at the source of the voice and stared at him for a moment, he waited to see if she would recognised him but there was no reaction, better to say she was trying to hide the reaction.

"well, Isn't it a coincidence that we are meeting a second time in the same day?". Karan said with a smile.

"Well, I don't believe in self-made
coincidences" Monami replied in a stern voice, making him dumbstruck. How could she say that His whole plan went in vain.

"You were asking me something right?" Monami asked again and he come to his senses.

"Um yeah. I was asking the time". Monami held his hand and checked
the time from his wrist watch.

"It is 5:50 PM..". Monami said making him chuckle for her smartness.

"Old fashioned way of flirting Mr.". Said Monami but cutt off by Karan.

"Karan.. Mr . Karan.". He said with the same grin.

"Whatever". Monami said and turned to leave.

"I am glad that you caught me flirting with you only, but i have said my name". Karan said making her turn.

"So?". Monami asked.

"So? I deserve to know yours too" Karan said crossing his arms against his chest.

"Is that so?" Monami raised her eyebrows.

"Then keep your name with you. I will erase it from my memory.." Monami didn't linger after that.

"I will see about if you can erase it or not".He screamed after her. She left leaving a smile on his face, "I just loved the attitude". Next morning he woke up late. He lied down again on
the couch of drawing room.