Prologue

Third person POV

It was a bright, sunny day in California, Los Ángeles, there were two men having a cup of tea in a restaurant, the two men are animals literally one is a snake and the other is a wolf

"Stop"snake said completely annoyed at his best bringing his birthday up which is today actually. "I'll stop if you don't explain it to me because I don't-" wolf then was caught off by snake.

"Just drop it" snake asked with annoyance in his voice "alright, alright, fine, fine. Consider it dropped, it's dropped. On the ground" wolf replied while making his tea. "good" snake said relived that the conversation is done but for wolf he just had to not drop the subject and say something.

"But come on, I mean everyone loves birthdays the whole gang does, even my sister!" Snake groan in annoyance clearly not happy that the subject has not change not one bit "you got decorations, balloons, parties and cake!".

"Look I don't need presents, I don't want decorations and I'm not a cake guy" snake said "seriously though you don't like cake? Name one food better than cake." Snake immediately replied "Guinea pig!" Snake replied while having a huge smile on his face that showed his really deadly teeth.

"oh again with the Guinea pig! I bet if I blindfolded you, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a skunk and a Guinea pig" wolf said while chuckling but that was interrupted when snake replied "Wrong! Snakes have impeccable taste buds I can taste air!".

"Air?" Wolf said while moving his arms dumbfounded on what snake meant by "snakes can taste air" thing "yes air" snake hissed tasting the air "Mmm nice!".

"I don't know they're a little..uh.. cute for my taste" wolf said changing the subject "that's what makes them so delicious! You're not just eating food you're eating pure goodness! It's not about the pig!! It's about what it symbolizes on a deeper level!" Wolf clearly stared at snake dumbfounded on what he just said.

"So... you can taste air?" Snake groan's in annoyance "what eles you got?" Snake rolled his eyes "forget about it" snake said annoyed that he brought the subject back again "can you also hear color?can you see sound?" "Okay.." "because we should really be capitalizing on these skills" wolf was clearly having fun with snakes so called "skills".

"Okay alright fine, get it all out, get it all out." snake said "okay okay" wolf chuckled on how much fun he is having, snake then coughed up a clock.

"Look at that 4pm now I know the exact moment our friendship died" snake said sarcastically while grinning, wolf laughed and then said "let's bounce" "yep" snake said agreeing then swallowed the clock, they both got up from the booth and walked towards to the counter "so you're gonna stick me with the bill..again" wolf said annoyed that he has to pay.

"Well it is my birthday" snake smirked "so now you play the birthday card? That's interesting" Snake chuckled as they went to the counter for the check "can we get a check please when you get a chance" wolf asked at loud "hello? Checkity-check?" There was no one to be seen to give them the check.

"You know what we're just gonna leave it here!" wolf said at loud while some people scream, wolf put the money in the counter and walked away with snake "you know the one good thing about this place?" "What?" "We never have to wait for a table" snake said "isn't that every place?" Wolf reminded snake.

Snake looked to the group of customers that were crowding in the corner scared "Hey man, how have you been? I haven't seen you in- SNAKE ATTACK!!" Everyone scream while snake laughed and found some mint's and swallowed it all.

"Sorry folks I'm switching into decaf" wolf chuckled and both of them stood right there in front of the door "alright" snake said while smirking "let's do this" both of them said and open the doors reviling people screaming at the sight of them while they casually walk towards the bank "Guinea pig huh?" Wolf smirked "it's the rolls Royce of rodents" snake replied "yeah but it's still a rodent you know what I mean?" Both of them entered the bank and people saw them and screamed