Introduction

Hello there, the names Lake. I helped with the creation of a... not so nice clan. It's rather secretive, so you may not have heard of it. Those who do shiver in fear at the mention of it.

Peach'Clan. It's a formidable clan, with dangerous cats. It has a dark history, and most don't know all of it. There are a few who do, and lucky for you I'm one of them.

As you heard earlier, I'm Lake. A dark grey Molly with light grey paws and tips of my ears. I have a reputation for being brave, and very stubborn.

I grew up in a small group of cats called The Souls. I was abandoned by my parents, and had no siblings. I was all alone, so I didn't talk to most of the kits.

The leader of The Souls was Ash, and he had a mate, Fade. Together they had three kits, Rabbit, Morion And Red. I'll admit it now, I had a crush on Morion. He was mysterious and cunning, who wouldn't like him?

Ash put his two sons through harsh training, while his daughter Rabbit stayed with Fade. So I never really got the chance to talk with Morion.

Anyways back to me, it's been many, many moons since all this happened. So your probably wondering, 'How old is Lake? And how is she still alive?'

Well I'm not alive, I'm a ghost.

But that's a whole different topic we'll talk about. For right now I have ghost things to do, so have fun living!