{s2 p1}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Honolulu, Hawaii{22}

Honolulu, Hawaii
{22}

Two Months After Graduation

Kaydence moaned out as she slid two fingers in and out of herself, Kyrie watched her intensely as her legs began to shake.

"K-kyrie" She moaned making eye contact with him.
"Hmm?" He questioned removing her fingers seeing they were covered in her cum.

Kaydence slid the fingers in her mouth swirling her tongue sucking her fingers clean.

"Turn around and arch" Kryie pulled down his shorts stroking his dick before he tapped her entrance three times.

Her body jerked at the feeling, her eyes shut tightly as she felt him sliding into her slowly.

A whimper escaped her lips as she could feel him sliding more into her "Fuck" He moaned out gripping her hips.

He took himself out of her and put his hand on her neck, and slammed himself back into her.

Kaydence let out a scream feeling him roughly pounding in and out of her, her arch slowly broke as he went deeper and deeper.

Kyrie bit his lip watching as her ass jiggled with each stroke he grabbed her lace causing her head to lift.

"Ouu fuck" Kaydence moaned as he started pounding harder. "Who you belong too?" Kyrie whispered in her ear still keeping up the same pace.

Kaydence bit her lip trying to form a sentence but the pleasure was stopping her "Hmm?" He asked again slowing down.

"Fuck! You daddy" Kaydence moaned as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her legs became weak as she felt a warm liquid oozing down her legs.

"You making a mess" Kyrie smirked pulling out.

Kyrie flipped her body over and pulled her towards the edge of the bed , she held one of her legs as he rammed back into her.

"Omg fuck" She cried out as she felt him hitting her spot over and over again. The sound of her wetness filled the room as Kyrie tried to keep from nutting in her.

"Baby slow down" Kaydence whined putting her hand on his stomach. "Move yo hands Kaydence" He groaned out still going deeper and deeper.

"No, its to much " She moaned as tears started to come down her face, she bit her lip feeling another orgasm build up.

"I gotta cum baby" Kaydence moaned loudly as she started to squirt everywhere.