𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 ⸺ introduction

・。.・゜✭・゜・。.

this is hawkins, there's no such thing as normal when it comes to this towna stranger things fanfiction ©

a stranger things fanfiction ©

dear to whomever is concerned, what you're about to witness you'll never believe me or the stories you hear but trust me if you think it can't get any worse? it only gets stranger from here...

 ❞

・。.・゜✭・゜・。.

In which the youngest Harrington, Grace. Rounds up with a bunch of kids like herself, dealing with a shaved girl that comes knocking on the door. Twists and turns occur within the small town, wrapping more individuals in it's web. Enter Katerina Cunningham, a girl with her own problems at home calls out for help when someone unexpected comes into her life. Her friends are put through the ultimate trial when they never asked to be apart of a world that's flipped upsidedown. The party has welcomed their last male recruit, Benjamin Samson who tries to find himself in all sort of ways. Now the adventure begins from start to finish as new threats unfold in this madness. They grow, they cry, they share, and they survive. Or at least try to...

First and foremost this book is brought to you by the creators and production of the "Stranger things" show. If you haven't seen the show yet it's very strongly recommended to understand this series. I watched it but not a lot of people can or haven't yet so no future spoilers. Thank you ♡

I've had this book in my drafts weeks ago but now that I can actually sit down and write again I've decided to release it. And it's my first long book with acts! So if you see so many chapters it may seem long but it's only because I would rather not create four or five different books for this series.