①⑥

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16 ~ 𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓓𝓲𝓮

☆☆☆☆☆

"I just jammed every signal up and down the spectrum." Tej announced to the group moments after Shaw and his crew had left, everyone was getting ready, Brielle was loading a hand gun as Roman passed Dom a large gun, Dom looked around, "Let's move."

"I'm coming with you." Letty spoke up, pulling her jacket on, everyone turned to look at her, Brielle giving her a small smile as Dom nodded.

Everyone headed out, Luca and Brielle getting in her Mustang as Letty sat in the back of Dom's car with Brian in the passenger seat. They all sped across the runways of the NATO base, Brielle next to Dom, Han and Gisele were in another vehicle and Tej and Roman sat in an open roof truck that Hobbs was driving.

"Where the hell does this dude think he's going?" Roman shouted over the wind, "We're on an army base, he's trapped."

"Shit!" Brielle swore as she saw a large plane fly over their heads and lower to the ground in front of them.

"Wow, you just had to open your mouth." Tej gave Roman a look, "Now, we got a big-ass plane to deal with!" 

"That ain't a plane!" Roman exclaimed, "That's a planet!"

As the plane lowered onto the ground of the runway, it's cargo doors opened.

"She's as good as dead if Shaw gets away on that plane." Letty speaks up from the back of Dom's car, making him and Brian share a look, before facing forward, "Then we don't let him get away."

"Ride or die." Dom turns to Brian, who nods and responds with the same, "Ride or die." Letty looks between them confused.

"Let's end this thing." Luca says to Brielle, who turns and smirks in response, "Once and for all." 

They started to speed up as the noticed Shaw's team reach the plane, Han and Gisele knocking one car to the side, allowing Brielle's car and Dom's to drive straight up through the cargo doors, Dom knocking Riley over in the process.

Everyone got out of their cars, guns in hand, but Brian is picked up by Klaus and slamming him into the bonnet of the car, Brielle and Luca duck behind the side of the cars, guns in hand as they ran to the shipments opposite the cars.

"Tell 'em to take off!" Brielle suddenly hears the sound of her brother's voice, telling Luca to stay and help the guys, she runs off after him, only to run into Mia, "Oh my god Mia!" She pulls her in for a hug, before quickly pulling back, coming back to the situation they were in, "Go, that way, find Brian and go!" "What about you?!" "I'll be fine, I'll follow after!"