FIFTY SEVEN

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

"Cleo!"

"Cleo!"

"Cleo!"

Hands are on my shoulder. "Fuck, Cleo. Wake up!"

I blink to try and open my eyes but they're smeared with darkness, I raise a hand to my face and rub my eyes slowly, lazily. Then I look at my fingers, blood. I look at the ground, more blood.

Blood everywhere.

"Cleo," Nella says desperately. She takes my face between her hands, tears covering her eyes. "Fuck. I was so worried about you. You started fitting, I-I," her voice gets caught in her throat. "I thought you weren't going to come back around."

I lick my dry lips, attempting to push myself up from the cold floor. Every part of me felt exhausted, like my bones were about to turn to dust and there would be absolutely nothing left of me. My mind felt foggy, I had to concentrate to remember what I saw.

Kassian. I saw Kassian.

He's hurt, he's in danger. He's going to get killed if I don't do anything.

Nella cracks a bottle of water and holds it to my lips, I take a small sip and try and regain my vision and concentration. My body feels like it's submerged underwater, everything completely disorientated. But I had to get my shit together, for Kassian. I had to do this for Kassian.

The water slides down my throat, dampening my mouth and my lips. Nella attempts to wipe my eyes from the blood that had fallen from my tear ducts, I can even feel it dry to the insides of my ears and down my neck.

This was definitely worse when Diamond did it to me. I feel like I have no body, no mind, no soul.

"What happened?" Nella dips her head into my view and I look at her, taking a huge breath. One that can try and bring back my strength.

She pulls me up and we sit facing each other, my mouth opens to talk and pain shoots down my spine. "Did you see anything?" Nella cuts in.

I manage to nod, my heart aches inside me. Almost making me double over in pain.

"H-He," I close my eyes and swallow harshly. "They're torturing him."

Nella's lips press into a thin line and her eyes water. "He's still alive."

"Barely," I whisper. "I feel so weak. But I-I have to do something."

She nods and nods. "We will. Tell me everything. What did you see? Did you see who took him? Did you recognise them? Did you recognise where he is?" Her questions jog my memory and I needed an interrogation.

I think back, deeply. He's in a basement of some kind. Cold and alone.

"Cleo!" Nella's voice is sharp and it makes me jump. "I know you're in shock but if you can tell me anything now, I can give it back to the pack and they can work on it. We can get something done whilst you recover, rest."