what happened?

He opened his eyes to see the battlefield covered with dead bodies, he was scared,sweaty and dirty, the taste of iron in his mouth was making him nervous as  his breathe became erratic, he was panicking,  'Peter', he thought, 'l have to find Peter' ,  he remembered that he had brought Spider-Man to the war,no,it was not just another hero, no this was  much worse, he brought a teenager to a war, a kid,he thought that they could win how fool he was, everyone in his team was injured, he start to search like a mad Man until he finally see him or more likely hear him, there he was,Peter, the kid called Tony through sobs  that echoed  in the field, he was whimpering, crying, he had a hole in his chest, he approach the poor teenager and knelt down next to him, he get the half part of Peter's body in his lap and try to embrace him without hurting him more than he already was, he put some gauzes in the wound trying to stop the bleeding and said  "He-hey kid shh-shh everything is-s going to be fi-fine"  ,he started crying,how could he helped with this to happened to such a young boy? God he wasn't even an adult he didn't have a driver's license yet!! he focused again and try to stayed as still as possible trying to not harm in any way the young child that was shaking more and more as the time passed.

He soothed the spider kid the best he could, obviously it was not working perfectly due to all the bodies around themselves and the injuries that they both hold but he was trying nevertheless, the kid was not crying loudly anymore instead his cries and pleads were barely a whisper now, and the sight broke Tony more, the tears stained face and the fragile frame of Peter was making stay sane really difficult,  " Hang on Pete, th-the help is comming"  both of them knew it was not, but they cling to that lie, after all, it was the only thing that was bringing them faith, Peter chuckled softly "Pete uh? I like how that sounds" the teenager said with a little smile, he opened his mouth  again and said  " I-i feel a little bit of c-cold  Mr Stark",  the older sighed and carefully tried to bring a little bit of warm to Spider-Man bringing Spider-Man's upper body to his chest an situating him in his lap, he also cheked that the gauzes  were  where they should be , he  breathed in relief when  he found them in tact, he wiped the child's tears and kissed the top of his head earning a grunt and an adorable " wh-wha'?"  from Peter, 'God, please let me keep this kid with me, or take me instead of him please' thought Tony grimly.

A/n

So, I was thinking a lot about this and said, let's give it a try? Man I am not good with this, well I hope you like it do not forget to take care <3

Tony Stark's nightmare On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara