chapter nineteen

A/N sorry I deleted the cool font app and also I just reread this book while procrastinating my bio hw and cried bc I was so embarrassed but imma continue it just for shits n giggles bc I'm bored so whatever read at your own risk and I can't stress this enough NOT HISTORICALLY ACCURATE n stuff
Love y'all and good luck
And just imagine a french hood or sum on the fit <3333

Tired. I was tired. I knew planning a wedding was stressful but a royal wedding in the sixteenth century? Another universe.... I mean literally.

I didn't even have to do much but I was still exhausted. I think the laying around all day with an occasional walk made me lazy. I used to be such a great student and active person... more or less but that's all gone but I don't have a choice. I always said I would love to just lay around all day and nevermind I take that back. But I don't want to sound too spoiled and bratty since there are people working there asses off and dropping dead because of the horrible working conditions a couple kilometres away from me.... I still need to ask Henry about donations. Perhaps I could go to a few orphanages and gift them things. It would be great timing too but also not? I'll do it anyway.

I'm so far still alive and well in my Marie Antoinette Sophia Coppola Lana del Rey vinyl Electra Heart dress lifestyle. I still have yet to make the poofy hair trendy but I have respected that I have to wear a hood.
I feel like a lot of the court dislikes me.. especially the catholics even though Catherine doesn't hate me I think. They love to hate me but imitate me. Don't think I don't see the dark tudor court gowns morphing into my sophia coppola fantasy nah-ah-

Knock Knock

"It's your favourite person"

"Cecilia Lisbon?"

"Yes. May I enter my fair lady?"

"Of course" I fake gasp as Liz enters.
"Oh my god they lead me to believe you were dead." I say sarcastically.

"Yea no sorry. Did I interrupt another monologue?"

"Stop reading my mind."

"I think they put something in my wine."

"Like felix felicites or whatever it's called."

"Okay Mary Potter."

"What do you want anyway?"

"Oh yeah I'm just trying to avoid Kare. She's driving me nuts. Talk about a bridezilla. Like you just sleep and slowly go insane but she just really does not know."

"I mean she's had one boyfriend in her life, then travelled to the Tudor era and not much later is getting married to a Tudor man who she'll probably stay with for the rest of her life as a baby and food machine."

"Are you alright?"

"No"

"Come with me. We'll get the gang back together and have a girls night."

"Only if you never ever call us "the gang" again!"

"Deal!" She smiles dragging me with her.

•••

"So what do we do now?" I ask my friends as we all sit in my chamber since it's the biggest.

"We could watch a movie if we weren't in the sixteenth century right now?!"

"Mhmm... Kate why don't you tell us something about the wedding planning?"

"Stress"

"Spitting poems."

"Should I write Romeo and Juliet?" I ask

"What? You can't just repub- wait a second.. please do."

"Just for shits and giggles."

"Shut up Elisabeth"

"Oh so we're using full names now? Well alright Maria." She says making me chuckle.

At the end we just gossiped about our old school mates before we all somehow managed to sleep in my room... sorry for the ones that slept on the floor.

Knock Knock

What in stewies name is that?

Knock Knock

"Hold on. We need to get decent."

"We?"

"Who is that?"

"Henry."

"Oh hold on."

I put on my dress fast not closing it before opening the door.

"We?"

"My friends. Liz, Amalia and the others."

"Ouch." I hear Hanna mumble.

"Rude ass b-" Liz starts before Kare hold her hand on her mouth.

"Ignore them please."

"The Seamstress is ready for you."

"Of course I knew that. I will need to get decent." I say expecting him to say his goodbyes.

"Do you mind?" I chuckle. "Goodbye."

•••

I was walking or well speed walking the all so familiar route to the seamstress.

"Oh what a surprise to see you here." Charles says sarcastically coming out of the seamstress' room.

"I could say the same thing. So... how's the wife?"

"Careful Mia." He says making me scoff before walking into the room.

"Good morning Margaret."

"Good morning Lady-"

"Maggie." I say in a warning tone.

"Excuse me. Good morning Mia. It is unusual calling the future queen by her first name."

"Why? I am just a mere girl living in England getting a dress. I am normal."

"Not exactly. I have an idea for the wedding dress that is appropriate yet still shows your preferences."

"Perfect."