Operation Get Back Markson

At The Ilcheon Airport
Mark steps out of the airport from arrival's looking around.
"MARK HYUNG!!"
"MARK HYUNG !!"
He looks over to his right and smile big as he sees Bambam walking over to him excitedly waving his arms. "I missed you so much Mark hyung." Bambam says hugging him tightly. Mark smiles and pats his back "Same to you so is everyone else here?" nervousness in his eyes as he ask Bambam. He sighs and nods his head "Is this really how it's going to be hyung.." he says in a sadden voice.
Mark sighs and just looks down "Bam Jackson called it off months ago..there's nothing he can say or do to make me forgive him or forget the pain he put me through." he fights back the tears.
Bambam looks at Mark worryingly hand on his shoulder "Hy-hyung.." the said suddenly starts to sob quietly "I should be over it by now right..but how come in hurts so much..why do I still feel like I'm dying inside Bam...why me." he cries hysterically. Bambam just reaches over and hugs him tightly heart breaking for his best friend. Mark just hides his face in his neck crying harder and holds onto Bambam tighter.
"Come on let's head to my place before we see everyone I'm pretty sure you don't want them to seen you like this." he puts his arm around Mark as they leave.Mark half smiles wiping his tears away "WE BACK MAN WE BACK." .
Jinyoung's Apartment
Junior gets off the phone with Bambam just to know Mark has arrived. Jackson sitting in the living room shaking his leg nervous "Did he arrive safely?" the latter nods his head in to give the elder some comfort.  Jackson soon relaxes at the news then covers his face looking at the ceiling. Junior walks over and sits next to him and just looks at him.
"Go ahead ask all the questions you need to ask." he says.
Junior sighs "Why did you end it with Mark hyung when you were so close to proposing to him."
Jackson lets out a shaky breathe "I had no choice..trust me I wouldn't ever think of losing Mark. ". he says looking straight into his eyes. Junior then raises an eyebrow completely confused. Jackson sighs "If I tell you you have to promise me you won't say a word." The latter just nods his head to assure Jackson to continue telling him.
"Someone came to the board and tipped off that Mark and I have been together since the beginning and you know how our country's political views are of a relationship like ours and they threatened to shut down Team Wang and also ruin Marks career in America." he says shaking his head "I-I couldn't let them do that to Team Wang that's my pride also that's the catalyst that showed how strong Mark and my relationship was and then to ruin Marks career I would rather they ruin me but not him jinyoung..never mark."
Junior shocked at what he's hearing "Wh-why not tell Mark maybe you guys could've figured something else out instead of you guys breaking up."Jackson shakes his head "They would find out I had to break up with him on the phone with them in the room so they I couldn't say anything." he looks down.
The latter as he continues hearing the elder's story gets angrier "That is not right hyung you should sue them..for for something they had no right to do that it's your company."
"Trust me I tried all I could I hired the best lawyers to find a way but they said since the government stepped in I can't" .he says tears in his eyes. Junior puts his hand on his shoulder in comfort.
"And now NOW the love of my life hates me and probably wants nothing to do with me but all I wanna do is just be with him have in back in my arms and just be with him." tears form in his eyes . "I just I don't know what to do Junior." he sobs quietly in his hands. The latter just pats his back "Get some rest hyung I know you'll think of a way." smiles in comfort and walks into his office room grabs his phone sends a text to the other
Got7 Group Chat
momnyong:WE NEED TO BRING MARK AND JACKSON HYUNG BACK TOGETHER

bambam:That's what I'm saying man I can't stand to seeing two of my best friends hurt anymore

grandpajb:YAH who changed my name to this

yugyugdance: Hyung that is not the issue right now we need to focus on markson getting back together

youngjaeluvscoco:But how are we going to do that I'm sure Mark hyung is going to do all he can to avoid Jackson

momnyong:I think I have an idea