"Cherry-chaise-lounge."

Two drunken men. One sofa shared between them, their intoxicating beverages placed in their hands at a certain chokehold, concious enough to grip them properly to prevent a ruin of the man's cherry, chaise-lounge. From this sofa, the childish giggles of the men echo throughout the luxurious apartment and along the hallways. Next to the man with the red wine-stained eyes sat an old-timey clock that expressed the time as 4:13am.

In attempts to speak, the man with the wine-stained eyes raises his husky voice.
"H-h-hey," He stutters, evidently showing his lack of control and restraint when a rich red wine is placed on the table infront of him, "W-whatchya tryna' talk about..?"

To the ivory-bandaged man placed to his right, the wine-eyed man's speech proved more amusing than the comedy TV show running in the background. His voice produced childish yet sweet giggles. He took a moment's inhale and prepared his dialogue in hopes the words would play the same way as he often heard the cello in the corner play - harmonious and affectionate to the ears of whoever was listening. "Tch.... w-what time iz it?" He inquired to the wine-eyed man, whom now looked half-concious.

This message was followed by a soft giggle from the rouge-eyed man.

"4:13am," He, the demon-eyed man replied.

"S-so...." He paused for a moment. "I can go hoooome?" A quick response was relayed through the motion that the crimson-lit eyed man followed through with. He slammed the side-table in amusement and began wheezing.

"You've been drinking.....! You mmmm.... moron!" A brief pause took place. "That's i-i-illegal...! Aaand yoouuuu'd proobably k-kill someonee!! Just staaay heeeere!!!"
Ivory-bandages groaned, which alerted the garnet-eyed man of his exhaustion.

"Go to sleep...!" The rose-eyed man, who's name was Fyodor, yelled.

"Tch..! W-where???" Dazai, the bandaged man, whined.

"J-Just... sleep here!" Fyodor replied. Hiccuping in the pauses of his sentences.

".....Kay." The sleepy man answered with the hint of exhaustion in his voice.

Before the next minute passed, Dazai had finally collapsed from the exhaustion that was assisted with the catalyst which had been his large alcohol-consumption. His light-weight body tipped ontop of Fyodor's chest.

"..Nggn.. Get oooofff!!!" Fyodor complained as if he were a young child playing a game of pile-on.

Of course, he had no response from the unconcious Dazai.

So, he lay his sore head back and found himself closing his eyes.