I'm Keeping Her!!

Inari's Pov

It felt somewhat shady when Gojo specifically instructed me to go to the basement, but being the obedient girl I am, I descended the stairs without hesitation. 

As soon as I reached the bottom, an ominous feeling washed over me, setting my senses on edge.

Without warning, I felt a sudden attack from behind and instinctively crouched down, narrowly avoiding the assault. 

"~~~ Killl~~ Kill~~~" I heard the ominous hissing of tarantulas, their threatening display sending shivers down my spine as they vigorously slapped the ground with its claws like ferocious beasts.

"No... No no no no no no.... No fucking way....!!" I muttered under my breath, my heart pounding in my chest as I braced myself for what was to come.

Suddenly, one of the tarantulas spat out a slimy projectile towards me. Reacting quickly, I dodged to the side, narrowly avoiding the corrosive substance. 

However, to my horror, my rose whip got caught in the path of the attack. "What the?" I exclaimed in shock as I watched in dismay as the acidic substance melted through the whip like ice. 

With no time to spare, I quickly threw the damaged whip away before the corrosive acid could reach my hands, realizing that I was facing a much more formidable foe than I had anticipated.

'1...

2....

3....' 

"Aaahhhh!!" I screamed in terror as I bolted away from the looming threat.

"SATORUUU!!! YOU-!!" I shouted in panic, but my words were cut short as the sharp hands of the creature attempted to smack me. 

"Ahhh! Kyaaa!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!" I cursed aloud, narrowly dodging the attacks as I frantically tried to evade its relentless pursuit.

As I ran, I realized something wasn't right. This wasn't just any curse trying to slash me—it was something far more sinister. With a sudden realization, I ducked just in time to avoid a deadly strike.

't was Ouroboros!!!'

I  found myself in a room, panting heavily as I locked the door behind me, seeking refuge from the relentless pursuit of Ouroboros

Opening a window, I peered down at Gojo, who gazed up at me with an expression that seemed to convey understanding of the perilous situation I was in.

"You Fucker!! I'LL KILL YOU!! I swear to god!! I'm killing you if I come out alive!!" I shouted angrily at my new Sensei.

My frustration boiling over as I blamed him for subjecting me to such a harrowing experience on my first mission as a Jujutsu sorcerer. 

"Let's see..." In response, Gojo simply smiled, his expression dripping with contempt, before flipping me off—an action that only fueled my rage further.