Luca x Fem reader :)

Topic: Luca Kaneshiro x Fem Streamer Theme: Fluff <3 (slight NSFW?)

-YOUR POV-

You started walking home from a tiring day from her second job she had for quite a while now and had absolutely hated it, hated being away from her online friends and being comfortable in her office chair being curled up in the hoodie her best friend Luca had given her to relieve her anxiety.

When she did finally get home and was able to get dressed into her favorite clothing to sit around in, Y/n sat in her office chair comfortably enjoying the relief she had felt when she sat down letting her thighs relax down in the chair then turned in the chair then put on her streamer headset. Once she logged in her computer and opened all her tabs, she had immediately heard a notification from her phone from snapchat and a soft smile formed on her face knowing exactly who it was.

She then opened her phone and smiled bigger seeing the notification have the title "Big Dork has messaged". I opened the message and read out softly to myself "Hey Y/n! Just saw you log on! Would you wanna call and play games??".I smiled bigger, softly blushing at his message. She almost immediately started typing back trying not to sound too excited.

-LUCA'S POV-

I had just gotten back to my computer from taking a nice shower because of going to the gym that morning and I had seen Y/n appear online in discord knowing she had just gotten home and opened all her tabs that she normally had open. I then got a soft smile plastered on my face feeling my heartbeat faster all of the sudden, I immediately wanted to message and talk to her over the phone, I quickly messaged her what I thought of.

When I saw her respond so quickly I immediately opened it and read it out "Of course! I just got dressed in the hoodie you gave me :D" my face heated up a bit seeing the message. I had then immediately pressed the call button on snapchat, wanting to see her. I quickly set my phone up on my desk letting it lean onto the computer so it's able to sit upright.

-YOUR POV-

When I saw the incoming call pop up on my phone screen I answered almost immediately wanting to see the blonde and his beautiful eyes. I set up my phone the same way as he did before calling and while I did so I immediately greeted him with a smile and a "Hello!" in a clearly happy tone. When I saw him smile back my face went a little pink and I tried to hide it with the sleeve of the hoodie, I saw him get a slight grin by seeing the hoodie and he said "Hellooo~ Looks like you're a little happy to be home talking to me~" He chuckles softly to himself, Clearly wanting to tease a bit. I smiled at his comment and nodded quickly "Of course! Who wouldn't be excited to talk to the gorgeous Mr. Kaneshiro~". I started to see his face brighten up red while I watched him grow more red I started laughing.

-3RD PERSON POV-

As Luca and Y/n laughed softly at each other they felt like it was just them in the world enjoying this time they had together they soon planned to join into a game with their close friends that kinda felt like family Mysta, Vox, and Nina.

-a few hours later when everyone's streams had stopped-

Luca and Y/n slightly flirted like they did in the streams and Mysta continued to tease the two of them. Y/n lightly hinted towards Luca that he should come over and hang out. Mysta then glanced Luca a certain look then said "Bro..If you don't go over now. I gladly will!" Mysta laughed softly while Vox chuckled in the background. Luca quickly got up out of his streaming chair and grabbed his shoes then keys and yelled over at the mic "I'm coming over Y/n!" He laughed and quickly said "I'll see you in 10 minutes~" before leaving the call.

Y/n blushed bright red and looked at her camera and said "well it looks like I gotta go guys!" She laughed and hung up before closing all the tabs and got up and looked at her outfit. "Short shorts and his hoodie?...Why the hell not!" she rushed and cleaned up a few things then waited for him to message or knock on her door.

-a few minutes later-

She soon heard the soft knock at the door and jumped up quickly from her bed and ran to the entrance and immediately opened up the door to see the tall blond standing there smiling since he heard Y/n run over to the door. Luca softly hugs Y/n with genuine joy on his face, Y/n blushes as she hugs back and feels herself being lifted up by him "L-Luca!" her face showed complete shock by him and when he looked her in the eyes when he was finished smiling at the girl he's liked for so long.

They stared, completely distracted by each other's gaze. Y/n felt one of his large warm hands softly rest against her cheek and as she continued to blush she felt her hands start to wander up his chest, up to his face and lightly holding his face. Y/n moved Luca's hair away from his eyes "Can I?.." Luca blushed at the comment and nods "Of course you can.." he said calmingly to reassure her. Y/n pulled his face close and let their faces get closer until they felt each others warm soft embrace while continuing to hold each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all liked it :) 

I might write more but that will definitely be later on