Open your eyes

A\N: A Harvey/Scottie ficlet.
Title: Open your eyes.
Summary: Harvey is by Scottie's bedside, waiting for her to open her eyes.
Characters: Harvey, Scottie
Pairings: Harvey/Scottie
POVs: Third person
Chapter count: 1.

Out of all her facial features, he loves her eyes the most, closely followed by her lips, or the smile that's always on her lips every time she sees him, even if they're pissed off at one another, it's always there.

"Come on, Scottie, open your eyes and give me a smile." Harvey Specter begs to his unconscious girlfriend who doesn't move or make a sound. Harvey sighs softly and leans back in the uncomfortable hospital chair, watching over her, his hand never leaving Scottie's.

He doesn't move from his spot beside her bed, not even to get coffee, that comes from either Donna or Jessica when they come to check up on both of them, and he won't move until he sees her eyes open and a smile upon her lips, no matter how long it takes.

He sits in silence, his eyes never leaving her pale face. He brushes a strand of her brown out of her closed eyes when he feels it: a squeeze of her hand against his.

"Scottie, can you hear me?" Harvey asks softly. "Scottie, squeeze my hand if you can hear me." He says and she does, a little harder this time.

Harvey frowns slightly as he watches her struggling to open her brown eyes. He doesn't like it when she struggles but she's got too much pride to ask for help when she needs it. "That's it, Scottie." Harvey says, kissing her hand.

After two weeks of seeing her eyes closed, Scottie opens her brown eyes and a smile is on her lips as she looks at him.

"Hi." She whispers, smiling softly at him.
"Hi." He whispers, kissing her lips softly.