Cupid's Emotions

Once upon a time there was a man named Cupid with a bow and arrow that he carried every day. He would shot his arrow to any couple he sees just for the sake of his job. While he was working, he saw a woman who was so beautiful that he had only just seen her in his whole life and he just passed by and ignored her.

Many years Cupid has retired from his job and he must be looking for a good person to take over his job. Theres' this woman who wants to have his job, Cuppid is not satisfied because she is just a woman, maybe she can't.

Cupid: "Why do you like my job?"

Girl: "Because that's my parents' job"

As time passes Cupid became much more comfortable to the girl beacause he knows the girl wants to learn, after a few months and they are together every day. They both had so much fun with their training.

But Cupid has a secret in which he already likes the woman and he doesn't want to let her know because he's her trainer.

One day during their training, the woman memorized Cupid's work and Cupid was very happy with what he saw. Cupid hopes to say how he feels about the woman and finds out that the woman wants something different. Cupid was very disappointed with what he saw and he seemed hopeless. Cupid doesn't show up to the woman anymore and makes the woman wonder.

girl: why didn't you tell me Cupid?

Cupid: that's something you should know !!.

girl: what? what shoud I know? I'm so nervous and what is that?

Cupid: I want something from you !!. (nervous and sweaty)

Girl: I've also liked you Cupid for a long time and I'm also afraid that you'll find out that you might ignore me and do not teach me.

I also lied to you that it's the same job as my parents

girl: I want to be with you Cupid so I want to learn you so that I can be with you every day

Cupid: I don't know how you feel about me, it's scary but it's fun to hear that you like me

After Many years Cupid and the girl had  a relationship.

The End!!!!