①⑦

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17 ~ 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼

☆☆☆☆☆

Back home in LA, the team were having a barbecue. Brielle was wearing a short, summer dress with her hair half up and half down. Her stomach had been stitched and bandage and apart from some discomfort she was all better.

Han was sitting on the steps of the back porch, as Roman walked out with a plate of meat, handing it to Tej who was on the barbecue, "Don't burn it this time. Please?"

"I never go and burn it, man." Tej shook his head at Roman, as Brian and Mia passed the two, Brian holding baby Jack in his arms and looking at him with a smile, "So the air quality is lousy, the traffic is bad, but uh... I think you'll learn to like this place."

As the three walked over to the garage where Brielle was stood talking to Dom and Letty, Mia nodded, "Yeah, and here you've got your own garage, so you can build a car with daddy."

"We'll be building a car?" Brian asked his son with a smile, causing Dom to speak up from where he was stood, "First car better be a Charger, Jack."

Brian looked over, "You- you mean Skyline."

Brielle laughed at the two, sharing an amused look with Mia, as Dom nodded, "Like I said, he's a Toretto."

"You're confusing the kid." Brian shook his head as Dom moved over to them, "Mia, you gonna let him get away with this?" 

Brielle laughed at the two, "What's the use of her saying anything, you two are never gonna agree." Mia nodded with a smile, pointing at Brielle as she looked between Dom and Brian. "Exactly."

"Hey Mia! You better hide your baby oil!" Roman calls over as he spots Hobbs walking up the driveway, Elena behind him.

"You better hide that big-ass forehead." Hobbs said back, making Tej spit out his beer whilst laughing, Roman's face dropped, "I was just joking, but whatever."

When he looked over to Tej, Tej shook his head, "Definitely not that funny."

Hobbs walked over to the group by the garage, "It's official. You're all free."

Tej and Roman fist bump, as Brielle smiles at him, before hugging Mia, Dom glanced over to where Elena was, behind Hobbs with a badge around her neck.