2.

......

"What if, she's fine."

"It's my mind that's wrong."

"And I just let bad thoughts,"

"Linger for far too long..."

-dark red-
Steve lacy.

"Fuck Y/n, where the fuck are you?" I pace around the room running my fingers through my hair, tugging at it.

She's been gone all day. She had told me she'd be home by 9:00. it's 2 in the fucking morning. I called, I texted. I asked her friends and they all said they haven't seen her. Sending her a literal email doesn't sound so crazy right about now.

"I can't fucking take this." I murmur to my self before quickly running to get my coat from upstairs.

I run downstairs with my coat in hand and as soon as I reach the steps, one sleeve of the coat on. I hear keys unlocking the door before it pushes open, revealing the beautiful "missing all day" face I've been worked up over.

"Fuckin' hell." I drop my coat and immediately run up to her, engulfing her into the tightest hug I think I've ever given.

"Fuck, You're okay." I sigh in relief against her neck, her feet now dangling.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She chuckles as her arms lay around my neck.
I pull away to look at her, cupping her cheeks with both of my hands. she smiles and kicks the door close with her foot.

"You're okay." I huff out before starting to kiss her face all over. She smiles as I pamper her whole face with kisses.

"You're," kiss. "Okay." Kiss.

"I'm okay." She smiles.

"Oh my fucking God, you had me worried sick, precious." I engulf her once again. Her arms wrapping around my neck again.

I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I look up at her, now towering over me a little bit.

"Don't ever fucking do that again." I caress one of her cheeks, my other hand keeping a firm grip on her lower back, her legs still wrapped around me.

"I was at my mom's-"
"Shhhh." I cut her off.

"Not now, Baby. Need you close to me." I nuzzle my head into her neck and walk to the couch in the living room.

I throw her on it, her giggling in return. I quickly climb on top of her and plant kisses on her face, all the way down to her neck.

"Missed you so fucking much." I mumble against her neck.

AN: this was poorly worded, I am so sorry. But anyway I decided to reverse the roles cause slay.

Thank you for 4k reads ya cheesy dorks,
Love you lots. xx