Steamy

The moans filled the dark atmosphere. It just turned 2am, and they were preparing for round 5. Y/n was tired, wanting a break but her big alpha werewolf daddy said no 😢. "Stop actin like i wont call you mommy, i will find you, fuck you, bite cho neck all dat. Keep on playin, im a lil freaky show like vampire spongebob, and i'll bite yo pussy any day, anytime even in public; so all the old freaky people can be jealous, and want some" Big alpha werewolf daddy said to y/n. She flushed a bright red, temperature rising, as she felt herself becoming wet. "I wanna fuck you cum in you, DO EVERY THING TO YOU. If we were the last 2 on earth, we can produce those billions of people back by me, and you havin sex. You don't know how bad I want you. Can we please have sex in public, I want people to feel so fuckin jealous, that they wanna fuck you too; but we can't let them have that. I wanna eat you up, I wanna wake up to you beside my bed: then we make breakfast for our kids" Big alpha werewolf daddy further added, whole slowly separating y/n, positioning his veiny, throbbing dig bick infront of her tight pink hole. He thrusted deep, feeling every crevice of her inside. The warmth, mosit softness invited him, welcoming his daddy shlong to move faster and deeper. Y/n quivered under his dominant power. Her pants becoming moans, her body, blushing. She was in euphoria.