Flowers

A/N: Hello. This is my first story so sorry if you don't enjoy it as much or think it's corny. This is a oneshot and the ship is Asukure with a mention of kakagai. I hope you enjoy reading. This is rather short, by the way.

"Kurenai-Sensei must really love flowers."

Asuma was in the Yamanaka shop again for the 3rd time that week. It wasn't like it was a mystery why he was there. The girl with blonde hair in front of him would always tease him about it, but she wasn't mad he was there all the time. Ever since Ino became a chuunin, she didn't get to hang out with Asuma as much anymore. 

"Wha- just ring me up..." Asuma replied, flustered.

"Asuma Sensei, it's pretty obvious. Also, it wouldn't be like these would be for Kakashi-Sensei. I know you wouldn't wanna steal Gai's boyfriend-best friend-whatever. Also, you two are so cute together!" The blonde stated, handing Asuma the flowers. "Now, have fun~"

Asuma left the flower shop, hoping he wouldn't run into any other of his or Kurenai's students. He really wasn't looking to get teased, he just wanted to see Kurenai. He didn't run into anymore students, just a black haired kunoichi with ruby eyes. Just who he wanted to see. 

"Hello, Asuma." The woman greeted him.

"Hey, Kurenai. For you." He held out the flowers. 

She took them and said, "Oh Asuma, thank you. You keep getting me so many gifts and I feel bad I haven't returned the favor. Well, I might have got you something too."

"Kurenai. You didn't have to."

"Yes i did." She held out flowers of her own and gave them to Asuma. 

"Thank you, but I'm not sure I can really take care of flowers like you-"

"They're fake."

"Oh, that's great."

The two senseis chuckled. Then Kurenai said, "Oh, I love you, Asuma."

"I love you too, Kurenai."