BEACH DAY

"C'mon Bakubae!" Mina pleads. "No." Bakugou says.

"Please?" Mina asks.

"No."Bakugou says a bit louder. Mina sighs giving up, but then an idea hits the whole Bakusquad.

"I guess you can't swim." Kaminari teases. Bakugou's eye twitches.

"The fuck did you say..? Of fucking course I can swim! Fine let's go this fucking beach!" Bakugou yells.

The whole squad except Bakugou cheers. "Well, let's get ready!" Mina yells throwing everybody their swimming outfits.

"Why do you have my swimming trunks Rac-" Bakugou gets cut off by an excited pink haired girl.

"Don't ask questions my precious pomeranian baby." Mina shushed the angry boy.

Bakugou stands there dumbfounded.

Everybody goes to their room and gets dressed (they live together, yes very chaotic lol).

Bakugou grabs his swimming trunks which had a black and orange pattern.(basically one side was orange and the other was black).

Bakugou put on a black t-shirt then left his room.

"OI IF YOU EXTRAS OUR NOT FINISHED GETTING READY I'M NOT GOING!" Bakugou yells.

Everybody busts their door open and rushes to Bakugou laughing and giggling.

Bakugou rolls his eyes.

"Ok let's just leave ugh." Bakugou demands.

Everybody laughs and nods.

                                 |Time-skip|

They finally arrived to the beach. Everybody grabs their beach stuff quickly leaving the car.

They set up some towels and chairs with umbrellas connected to the chairs.

"This is stupid." Bakugou states.

"Oh c'mon Bakubae, enjoy yourself!" Mina laughs.

"Whatever." Bakugou rolls his eyes. Bakugou sits on one of the chair with his friends.

Bakugou looks at beautiful view. The waves easily glide through the air. The wind softly blows in his face.

Bakugou looks over to see a red headed guy surfing the waves. He had medium red hair, big muscles (looked huggable tho), and pretty red eyes just like Bakugou.

Bakugou's face heats up as he watches the red head surf. Who is he? Bakugou doesn't know, but all he knows is that he is fucking hot and adorable.

A huge gasp was heard from a happy pink haired girl, "OMG KAT HAS A CRUSHH!?" Mina yells.

Bakugou stops watching the red head quickly. His blush is very visible. The whole Bakusquad starts laughing and giggling.

"We must help you Kat!" Denki puts his hands on his hips.

The whole Bakusquad leaves Bakugou. Bakugou stood there dumbfounded. "Wait. Fuck!" Bakugou yells starting to chase them.

He attempts to hold everybody back. All of them began laughing and giggling. "C'MON KATSUKI LETS HELP YOU GET WITH YOUR LOVE!!" They yelled.

They all began to play fight.  They all begin chasing Bakugou laughing until..he fell.

"Are you okay?" ??? Asks.

Bakugou rubs his head, "I'm fucking fi-." Bakugou stops himself and looks up.

It's the red headed boy. He is a lot taller than Bakugou thought. Bakugou's eyes go all the way up from his abs to his face.

Bakugou's cheeks flush. Bakugou hears faint giggling from behind him.

Bakugou looks over at the red headed boys hand. He was holding his hand out for the poor blonde.

Bakugou took the hand as for support to get up. "Uhm, my name's Kirishima!" Kirishima smiles.

Bakugou blushes a bit harder. "My name is.. Bakugou." Bakugou states.

"Nice to meet ya Bakubro!" Kirishima smile gets bigger.

"You look like a nice guy to hang out with, so here's my number." Kirishima hands the blonde a sticky note that has number on it.

Bakugou's face gets more flushed as he watches the red headed boy walk away. "OMG TRUE LOVEEEEE!!" Mina yells excited.

Bakugou turns around. He death glares the whole squad. They giggle and stop.

Bakugou rolls his eyes and smirks at them.