Part 1: Fox, Spider, Hound

I am so mentally ill that even a03 wont let me post anymore!!!

((Dont mind spelling errors im lazy, pretend i dont have dyslexia or bad grammar skills))

-

Born to the bright skys of Yunmeng Jiang and the constant flow of precipication circulating through the air, Lotus Pier stood tall. The grand Pier stood high on the central square and slowly lowered towards the surface of the water in other docking areas.

All aroumd the Pier, grand rivers and lakes filled with floating Lotus and river ferns that grew from under the very water itself. On the docks that seemed to bob frim the gentle waves, a voice could be heard. The rustling of robes and the clattering of metal armor gave way to a teen in purple and black.

"NuGong-Zi! Where have you gone, NuGong-Zi?"

At first glance it would be possible that the teen was a young sir. Not too tall, narrow, yet filled out in just the right places, and handsome in a solemn, greiving way. The robes they wore consisted of dark black under robes with a purple layer on top, the arms of the teen tapered in and wrapped, most lilely for movement and easy agility. Even though the air of a young sir was wafting around the teen in a kind aura, the delicate filling of their lips and hands gave way to the possibility it was a particulary trained Shiejie from a clan. The teen was soft in ways one wasnt, and harsh in ways the other was.

On top of them though, gleaming in the glowering heat of the sun, lied a breast plate of silver metal. The glimmers of sun bouncing off at a angle that made the dents and scratches in the iron stand out against the light. Their boots consisted of heavy material, something akin to what one on the Qinghe sect would wear, with how perilous and demanding the terrain was in their territory.

The teen was hurriedly rushing throufh stands, one hand on their side, highlighting the Meteor Hammer attached, and the other cupped around their mouth, eyebrows furrowed.

"NuGong--Zi, this is not funny! Diyi-Furen will be upset with your outting!" They yelled uselessly, their eyes scanning from every stall to every passing person.

From the constant chittering and liveliness of the Port town Pier, it was hard to hear their yells. After a while of yelling though, they settled on walking briskly, taking their time to think of interesting spots their NuGong-Zi and her brother would visit.

After a while, towards the docks and Pier stands, a howl came.

"Aiyah! XiuYing, over here! Look over here!"

Turning from the stand they were looking at, they scowled.

In front of them stood Jiang Cheng and his sister, Jiang YanLi, their NuGong-Zi,  cheekily eating Loquats. A grin on one face and a gentle, closed eye smile on the other.

Also next them stood the First Disciple, Wei Wuxian. The Scorge of Lotus Pier, as said by Lady Jiang.

"Wei- gongzi, I see you have enjoyed yourself with company, once more." They sharply reply, their face going stack and stoney. It was their trained expression whenever he was around, curtesy of Lady Jiang.

They see the pout forming on Wei Wuxians face and take no mind to it, their hand coming to gesture to YanLi. A small, servants smile making its way to their face.

"NuGong-Zi, your mother requestes you come home at once. She is unaware of your absence with..." they turn to eye Wei Wuxian and YanLi sighs. XiuYing turns back to Yanli with a urgency of a dog and returns to their cool favade.

"With A-ying?" They nod, but just barely. She sighs again but this time she isnt alone, her brother joins in.

"Honestly, you go one step out of line and Mother has her dog go after you! She always ruin our fun times! Right, Wuxian?" The formentioned boy lets out a vocal agrement and YanLi gives a soft grimace, her hand reaching to rest on XiuYing's arm.

Born Under The Central StarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara