Chapter 1: The hecks going on?

Gracie POV
'Man that was a good dream' My thoughts say, I just had a dream about Cole Sprouse being totally in love with me. He's a total hottie, he's almost close enough to Ashton Irwin. 9:30 am. My phone says, it's summer break which means that I can go to bed and wake up at any time. I should probably go get in the shower though. I'm hanging out with May-Lynn today so that's exciting. May-Lynn is my best friend, she has been since kindergarten. Well it's shower time.
Walking over to my dresser I pick out the Clothes I want to wear. I pick out a light blue T-shirt and black athletic shorts with my tennis shoes. I take them into the bathroom and place them on the counter. Unlocking my phone I put on some music. I undress and get in the shower. I'm absolutely screaming the lyrics to the song 'No Hands' best song in the world. No one can tell me otherwise. Once I'm done with my 7 minute concert I get out and dry myself. I put on my underwear and bra then my clothes and tennis shoes. After I dry my hair I just put it up in a messy bun and put on my anklet and necklace. 10:15 am My phone says. I'm just putting some finishing touches to my outfit when I get a text from a unknown number. U- Unknown G- Gracie
U: Hello Gracie. Did you sleep well last night? Your probably wondering who this is. Well we are a group of 5 but you can't know who we are. This is the first text but there will be plenty more.
First thought in my mind was 'The heck's Going on?'
G: Umm... No. Uh Uh. Back the frick up. Don't text me again or I swear on my life I will block you. You scary truckers.
U: Oh love, please don't be afraid. We don't want to hurt you. No reason to be scared. We only love you and know everything about you.
G: Everything? Like what?
U: Your name is Gracie Alexis Day. Your nicknames are Grace, Gray, Gracie bear, and Graceful. Your 15 and I just happen to know that you just got out of the shower a few minutes ago and your going to May-Lynn's house. She is your best friend, you met when you were 5 and you love her like a sister. Your scared of Clowns and Tight Spaces. When you were 13 you got your period and found a bag of chocolates, pads, takis, water, coke, and other things and thought it was from your mom. Surprise it was us.
G: Ok Im definitely blocking you now.
G: *this user has been blocked*
U: Gracie?
U: Gracie Alexis Day! Answer me right now!
U: I know you did not just block me. It's ok though I've got different numbers.
Ok that was creepy. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.
I'm on my way to May-Lynn's house when I get a call from Niall.
N- Niall G- Grace
N: Hey Gray, come to my house tonight? We'll get pizza and watch movies. The lads and I want to hang out with you! We miss you!
G: Hey Nialler! Sorry but I'm actually hanging out with May-May so I can't. Maybe tomorrow night?
N: But Gray, you always hang out with her! Why don't you come remember your other best friends that want to hang out with you. Come on Gray, one day without her isn't going to kill ya.
G: Fine Niall, I'm not paying for the pizza though. That's all on you bud.
N: Yayyy! Alright see ya in a minute! Love you Gray!
G: Love you Too Nialler.
"Ugghhh" now I have to tell May-Lynn
M- May-Lynn G- Gracie
G: Hey May-May I can't come over today. My parents want me to hang out with the boys because they miss me.
M: Aww man. It's ok though. Have fun.
G: Alright! Thank you
Now I am gonna relax before I go to Niall's. Soon I fall asleep but get a text,
U- Unknown G- Gracie
U: Sweets, blocking us was not very nice. You made us have to reprogram this whole phone! We're not mad though because we love you and you're too adorable to stay mad at! Seriously though don't be afraid. Mind if we call you? It won't be our real voices but it's at least something.
G: Ok I guess blocking won't help. How can I not be afraid? I have a group of 5 people that stalk me and I don't need to be afraid? Y'all are complete psychopaths that need help. No do not call me and I repeat Do. Not. Call. Me. You got that?
U: What was that? All I see is yes please call me. Well if you say so.
*Incoming call from Unknown*
G: I'm not answering.
U: Please answer. We want to tell you something.
G: No.
U: Yes.
G: No
U: Yes
G: No
U: Gracie Alexis Day! You will answer the god dang phone, ok? I'm not asking I'm saying.
G: Fine you pig.
*Incoming call* I answer it.
G: Hello?
U: Hello Gracie. We have something to tell you.
G: Ok?
U: We are going to take you in 4 months if you don't find out who we are before. If you are a bad girl though and you don't listen, we will take you before you can say I'm being Stalked.
G: Why are you doing this to me?
U: Because we love you. Don't be afraid. I get that you are scared but I need you to calm down, ok? I promise you that we would never hurt you. For right now though I say let nature take its course and get ready for us to have you.
G: You are sick and I say sick! Y'all are complete psychos so leave me alone!
*Gracie has hung up*
After that I feel like I should set an alarm and wait for it to go off to go to Niall's.
Once my alarm goes off I head to his house. I open the door and I see the guys on the couch with a severely angry face. "Yo, what's with the angry faces?" I say "It's nothing, don't worry about it, love" Louis says "Ok, anyways what do y'all want to do?" I say "Let's go play football!" Harry says "Good idea Haz! Let's go!"
————————————————————————
End of chapter 1.
Hey guys!! How you liking the story so far?