The Manc's Story

One time, my friend Chancletico told me: "jey, do you quier to see something magnific!?" And I told yes.
Then he dijed to me: "I'm going to enseñate you a manc that eats malangs with his dick."
I was impresionated. How that with his dick?
"Yes yes. With his dick." He dijed.

So, he llevated me atravesanding one pile of pasills in the habain viej, and we crusated a zanj, and brincated some azoteids, and then we got to a house where djunic was pusiending music. He made djunic a señal with the left main, and djunic aserted with the cabezz.
And then my friend mirated a puert that was half abierted, and we entrated. Everything was more quieting, and many mujers were fumanding tirated on the floor, and others were chuping dicks.
And then, at the end of the cuart, there was him. The manc who eats malangs with his dick.

I was unmobbable of the impresion. Casualmind, we agarrated him eating malangs, handless. Because he was manc. My friend Chancletico made a reverense. Everywan was showing respect to the manc. Then the manc mired me, and said:
"hey, nice dick, bro."
And I desmayated from the emotion.
I haven't viewed the manc anymore since then. Chancletico don't hablate neither. He was traumatized. I believe I am not worthy of miranding the manc anymore, but if you see him anymoment, please diganle to him from my part, that what he does, is good. The manc who eats malangs with his dick.
Hope you are ok, manc.