Keep me satisfied - Mello x TOP!reader - SMUT

-Keep me satisfied-

TRIGGERWARNING// this fanfic contains the usage of the F slur.

NOTE: You have black hair, you are taller than Mello, and you and him are both openly gay. And due to my dysphoria you have a 20 centimeters long dick. ✨.You're welcome.✨

y/n pushed his unbeloved lover against the wall. Mello instantly became heated up from being stuck in between his ridiculously attractive mate and the wall. So much so that he didn't let out a word, let alone protest against this sudden commotion. y/n was satisfied with this response. He moved his face closer to that of Mello and grabbed his throat. Mello's breath fastened, both from being completely off guard and aroused by this position of weakness. y/n slid his hand off his neck and grabbed his hair from the side. "Aren't you gonna speak up? Or is it that you actually want this?" "Go to hell y/n." replied Mello. "Oh I will, and I'll drag you along while I'm at it." He said. "Fuck you." "That's what I am about to do to you, idiot." y/n dragged him by his hair towards his lips and kissed him.

When the blonde gave into the kiss he let go of his hair and firmly pulled him close by his waist. The blonde was too heated up to fight y/n even further. Despite his own ego, he was really about to let his enemy fuck him. Hell, he even wanted him, really bad. Even if that meant fully submitting to him. y/n turned Mello around and began groping his ass and upper thighs. To which his partner whimpered. y/n grabbed Mello's neck and kissed him there. "You don't seem to mind all of this, do you?" "No.." He meekly replied. "Good, I knew you were a good little fag. I'll make sure you'll act like one from here on too." Said y/n.

He made the shorter male bend over against the wall. He pulled his pants and boxers down and made him step out of them and shoving the two clothes aside. He cupped his right butt cheek and squeezed it with his hand before giving it a hard slap. Mello yelped and arched his back out of reflex. "Calm down sweetcheeks, I'll be gentler once you've proven to be a little more obedient. Speaking of which, open that mouth of yours." He bent over Mello and slipped two fingers into his mouth and slowly moved them in and out. "That's a good boy, now suck on them." The smaller male did as he got told by his superior.

"This will do." y/n removed his wet fingers from his mouth and slid them in between Mello's ass and gradually pushed them inside his asshole. His bottom heaved and moaned while he thrusted with his fingers inside him. When y/n felt the blonde had loosened up enough he took his fingers out. He moved his hand around Mello's waist and got a hold of his stiff dick. y/n was surprised at the length, though relieved his own cock was still bigger. "I have to say such a size like this is such a waste on a bottom like yourself" "Upset that I'm bigger than you?" Mello bragged. "You'd be surprised" Replied y/n.

He began to unzip his leather pants and took his erect cock out. He pulled his foreskin back and shoved his tip against Mello's wet entrance. He shoved his full length inside his ass. The boy whimpered in pain. "..You're so-" "Big?" Said y/n, who was very satisfied with Mello's reaction. "Yeah.." Replied Mello. "Told you it would surprise you." y/n grabbed him by the back of his hair and made him arch back way more than was comfortable. He grabbed his hip with his free hand and began to ram inside his ass. Mello screamed and moaned in pain.

"Don't worry it will feel good after a while" y/n tried to make out through all of his panting. "It already is." replied the masochist of blonde.. "In that case.. I'll stop." He removed his cock from Mello's ass. y/n tugged Mello's hair some more and bent over towards his neck and marked it with biting and hickeys trailing all the way down to his shoulders and back. "Now everyone can tell you belong to someone." A little amount of blood was dripping from the bite wounds on his back and shoulders. y/n licked the blood off.

"Now turn around and get on your knees, bitch." He did as told. "Good, now open that mouth of yours slut." He made him stick his tongue out and slid his cock in his hot mouth. He made his head move by tugging his hair. y/n was gloating by the sight of this. "You know, you're not so bad when you have my cock in your mouth." For a moment Mello switched his blowjob eyes with glaring ones but that all stopped once y/n released his load into his mouth. He slipped his cock out. y/n grabbed Mello's face and made him face him. "Now swallow it". Mello did once again as he was told. "Now open your mouth again.." Commanded the raven. And with that he was finally pleased. "You've been such a good boy for me, well done. Maybe next time I'll allow you to cum.."

THE END.