Chp.1

Hey I'm destynee for all you that don't know and I'm sharing with you my adventures and difficulties through this fuckin appocolypse ! It all started when I was 10
Mom !!! Mom !! I shouted through the hallway to my mins room (she's a single parent ) we lived in a super small town/village called Andersonville and jhas a population of 255 people I know that's so small I know everyone here and it's so friendly !
I walked down the hallway into my moms room and opened te door she wasn't in there .. Wierd whatever I went downtstair a and In the kitchen to get some food and sure enough my mother was right there "hey mom "
Hey sweetie are you almost ready to go to school " she says really tierd " ya let my go put my shoes on "
Then when we were about to leaf we heard the tv switch on to the regular channel 5 news and say "hello , this is not a drill please stay inside of your homes DO NoT go outside there are dead toning the streets and if you get bitten or scratched u will to get turned into one of thos things if they are close to u shoot or stab them I the he- " then the tv turned to black "oh my gosh destynee go shut all the curtains lock all windows and doors and I'll be right back to your fathers old shed " we have a life time if guns Nives hunting bows and arrows wveuthing and anything you can think of . My father before he died was A hunter my while family my mom dad and me would all love to go hunting sometimes we even went to Alaska and hunted .. Let me just tell you my family loves to hunt ! When I was locking all the windows doors and everything I heard a scream "oh shit " I say to myself and I ran downstairs my mom was try big to fight one of but she didn't have any weopon then I take my nife and stab it in the head like the tv people say to do . And it goes limp I scoot it away and run to my mom "mom mom are you ok " "yes sweetie just just I got ... Bit .. " tees started filling my eyes and I knew what I had to do before she turned .. I've read a lot if comics sayin you have to kill the too before they turn "sweetie you know what you have to do but before you do i love you so much stay safe for me and dad don't let any of those mirherduckers bite you or scratch you I know you can beat this apocolypse just believe in it pray ! And destynee go to the cabin in the woods (omg scary ass movie ) and there's more than plenty if food water an more ammo up there to last you at least 3 years . I l-l-love you ... " " mom please don't go I love you to I will beat this WOrLD !!! I love you !!! " then her eyes shut and I got my nife out and did what I had to ...
A/n : hey guys this is the first chp hopefully y'all liked it an I know I don't spell right just bear with me please like this and follow me on Wattpad :))
- p 👽