Let's talk about my books! pt1

Warning: there will be talk about suicidal themes, selfharm, eds, violence, cursing and angst!! AND spoilers for my books :D

I decided to talk about my books and/or fanfictions today! I would think you guys would like to know I started each book, had inspiration to continue the story, end the story, and other in-depth things about my writing!

::Broken and Healed:: original
B&H was my first original that I ever posted on Wattpad and I actually completed it. I don't remember when I got the idea but it was inspired by a friend I have, @-Kxlie- and since I went through a phase of reading and loving books about law enforcement, I decided to make a character who was still traumatized by the fact of being kidnapped as a teenager. She would also be a police officer and a love interest with her police partner. #Riana forever :') Liana might be one of my favorite characters I've ever written. She was strong, bold and womanly but also could be vulnerable and be an awesome character. Randy, her love interest and her partner in the police force, was strong too but I loved the cute part about him, he liked to tease her and they hung out. He would comfort her if she had signs of nightmares, PTSD and other things.

Broken and Healed was a big accomplishment for me. It really showed my side of being a serious author instead of a crazy teenage fangirl writing fanfictions about Edmund Pevensie or kpop boy groups. It's almost at 1K and I'm happy for that. It took time - and it's almost been a year since I published it on Wattpad. I really did enjoy writing that book, it made me so happy. I wish it never ended but all good things come to an end. A prequel is posted on my user but that's on hold. I hope you check it out!! <33

::Torches and Lightposts:: fanfiction - Narnia
Ah yes, my oneshots book. The biggest book and fanfiction I have here on Wattpad. It has 6K reads and that makes me happy. I remember when I used just a picture for the cover because I didn't know how to make covers. It was my first ever thing to do on Wattpad... I had loved reading MagicOfNarnia's oneshots so I created my own. Before I got a cover and changed the name from "Narnian Oneshots" to Torches and Lightposts: Narnian Oneshots, it was simple and fun to write...but now, its hard.

I have a lot of nostaglia from them when I re-read them... It got me kind of famous in the Narnia fandom lol. So many Narnia fans have oneshot books but yeah. I really do like writing them... I feel like I should end this book because well... i don't update it like I want to and that makes me stressed out. Writing shouldn't stress you out when it's a hobby...

I love my narnia oneshot book and especially the super old cover where it still has my original username: ANarnianJedi. :')

::You and M&Ms:: fanfiction - kpop
...yes, I'm a huge kpop fan. I've written a few fanfictions surrounding BTS, TXT, and ENHYPEN...but this has to be a favorite kpop fanfic of mine (besides Seven Angels *legit cringe worthy*, and You Never See Me Anymore). How did I get the idea of an alternate universe of Choi Soobin almost killing his high school crush?? Well, one day, I was eating m&ms, and looking through my mb on Wattpad. Then it struck me! I had wanted to write a fanfiction of Soobin, omg yes, and then I quickly announced it on my mb. I got mixed reactions...some horrified lol and some ESTATIC! I have had a person who's stuck with me through the beginning of the idea to the finishing line of the last chapter. @KKYUKKAI , I love you!

In my au, Soobin was this insecure, lovable tall teenager who had a crush on this sweet girl named, Binna. He has an obsession with M&Ms and bread. Binna ends up being dumped by her boyfriend and before that happened she was actually crushing on Soobin. Anyway, she eats peanut butter M&Ms and basically Soobin didn't know she had an allergy of peanuts. She almost dies- well maybe she does, maybe you should go find out! A lot of comedy and drama happens in it and that's what made me reallly happy. I've always written alot of angst, lol so I decided to make a cheerful romcom that was clean and wholesome. And also, I've realized that everything is LEGIT set in the high school!!! Oh wow... Soobin's friends are super sweet and supportive but sometimes gets on his nerves. I don't want to spoil everything but I really do love this awesome story.

::you never see me anymore:: fanfiction - kpop
This actually was a very depressing and super sad fanfiction for me to write about. At the time, I was (and still am) going through some rough stuff such as sucidial thoughts and self harm. In this story... I pretty much made an angsty story for Park Jimin. He goes through depression, suicidal thoughts, self-harm and stuff. It's not graphic or anything... I also wrote it in a different writing style which I do enjoy writing in. It hurts to think that I wrote this and it almost has 900 reads. Sad that people read that kind of stuff...okay, yeah, that's me, I do read that kind of stuff and write it. I guess it's a very dark revelation about my head...

It had a fond spot in my heart and always will be there..I also LOVE how I made it platonic Vmin...and the cover is so good...yeah. :') AND that it has a happy ending! I guess it's really hard to talk about this book because I've never talked about it and there's not many comments on it so I'm kind of happy about that (weird author thinking)

What books do you want me to talk about?? Please let me know! Or you can ask about future books that aren't published yet ;)