Child ages UWU

Chapter 1

Sarvente, A poor 10 year old girl, never had any friends.. one day, she would have enough..

Sarv had a Frightening dream, 'they' were all laughing at her.. When she woke up, she was in a cold sweat, processing what happened, she just wanted to go to school after all.. Before she came to the classroom, two popular girls were plotting to 'ruin sarvs life forever..'.

"OMG! Girl! I know how to ruin her life now!" One popular girl said, she had her black hair up in this thing girls call a 'Messy ponytail' and one of the crop tops and leggings. The two popular girls decided to hang up a bucket of dirt and water so that when Sarvente walk into the class, she would have the bucket dropped on her.

"Can't be late now!" Sarvente said in a rush, when she opened the classroom door, she well, 'became a walking frog' so you say. "WHAT IS THIS!?" Sarvente shouted out, everyone was laughing at her, sarvente stormed out of the classroom with tears in her eyes. She ran to the restroom, "she should of seen it coming!" The black haired popular girl said. Both of them chased after her. They followed her into the restroom, and what seems like holding a frog t- shirt with writing saying 'walking frog'. "Need washing off?" One of the popular girls said in a jokingly manner, "No! Go away!" Sarvente shouted, "just leave me alone!".

Next day, she walked to school, a Russian boy with a black eyepatch and purple/blue hair came up to her. "Hey, your that girl that got laughed at right?" The boy asked, "y- yes.. why?" Sarvente replied back. "You see, I wasn't laughing, i was behind a stall in the restroom, then reported it to the Thea her when she walked in, they will be having a punishment." The boy replied back. "Oh..! Thank you..! My names Sarvente by the way, Sarv for short." Sarvente said, "well my names Ruv, nice to meet you Sarvente." Ruv said.

                                                                            Chapter 2
"Ruv! I hear that the punishment is happening in the royal village!" Sarvente said, "Oh, only two miles away" Ruv said. Sarvente and Ruv walked over to the royal village, Sarvente looking at her phone, "it's says there were 3 popular girls!" Sarvente said, turning her head over to Ruv. They were at the village, "WOW! SO COOL!" Sarvente said. She then laughed and pointed at something, "look!" She shouted, "oh.. my.. god.." Ruv said.

Three girls hung their heads in shame as the clanging of their shackles failed to drown out the jeers and insults thrown from the ruckus crowd. They arrived atop the wooden platform, with two women dressed in royal uniform behind.  The black authoritative outfits clashed with the three girls dirty and tattered peasant garb.  A small child in the back of the crowd held her mother's arm, afraid of what was to come. "Sarvente, there gonna be hung by there undies." Ruv said.

"First, we have Rose O'l landa, who had played a traumatic prank on Sarvente Mid fight. Truly despicable behaviour, look at how lowly she has fallen."  Rose let her crimson curly red hair fall atop her face to hide her shame.  Her tight hunting outfit of a simple brown shirt and pants hug her muscular and toned body.  A gorgeous girl on all fronts, who was about to meet her fate. 

"SHE DESERVES IT!  HANG HER AND LET HER ROT!!"  Ruv shouted, "No! Don't!" Sarvente said, reaching her hand out. Flowers printed onto Roses yellow underwear, which was wrapped around her head and onto her eyes.  Ruv laughed, "that's what you get for hurting my friend." He said.

Then, It was The black haired popular girl, who was named Darcy. Hiding her face from the crowd, Darcy took in her last moments, before The teacher pulled the lever, and the floor from under her was pulled away.

"AHHHH MY ARSE!!"  Green clovers on a white background were sent flying out of her pants, and was the now the mechanism by which she hung.   A metal hook kept the panties airborne, and gravity inflicted the pain onto her frontal regions.  Darcy kicked around to free herself, only increasing the pain.  After her last struggles, she hung there motionless, accepting her fate. Sarvente Closed one of her eyes, her open eye turned hot pink, then black and pink wings amerged from her back. "Sarvente! Hide those" Ruv said, Sarvente then hid her wings and her eye turned back to white. A hush fell over the crowd. 

The third girl disappeared, "where did Lauren go?" The teacher said. Ruv saw something behind Sarvente, it then dragged her to the front. "This is the dork!" Lauren said, then, she reached her hands into Sarventes back. Then, she pulled up Sarventes undies which were pink and white hello kitty patterned. Ruv became angry, "STAY OFF MY FRIEND!" Ruv shouted, then he ran to the front and pushed Lauren and grabbed sarv. "Stay off.."

                                                                           Chapter 3
Ruv then ran with Sarvente, "Ruv! We have to go to school!" Sarvente said, "I'm keeping you safe!" Ruv said, "The school is too dangerous for you!" He said. "Their coming after us!" Sarvente said, she was on Ruv's back.

They  both went into Ruvs house, his parents weren't home. "Ruv..? Why did you put me here..?" Sarvente said, "to hide from them." Ruv replied. He then kissed her on the cheek, "wha...?!" Sarvente mumbled. "Thanks...!" She then said, "that was.. unexpected...!" Sarvente then said.

"Can I stay here for the night.?" Sarvente asked, "yes, your welcome. My parents don't mind. How about I get you something..? Biscuits and tea maybe?" Ruv said. "Ooh! I love that! Please make it!" Sarvente said.

After she ate the biscuits and drank the tea, she wanted to reveal her secret to Ruv. "Hey.. Ruv?" Sarvente asked, "yes..?" Ruv said. "You know when my eye turned pink and I had wings..?" She said. "Uhm, yea." Ruv replied. "Well, I'm a secret demon.." Sarvente showed her final form, big black and hot pink wings, black crown, hot pink eyes, reddish black jumpsuit with a heart on the chest and big boots.

"Are you still my friend..?" Sarvente asked, "yes, of course"