Free at last!

Victor

Vans speed through my street at night. They drive death. Skin hunters. I wake up often then. I am a light sleeper anyway, because I am still dreaming consciously. I have a very extensive intuition, so I can read the signs revealed to me by dreams in real life. I can see the fear in the eyes of the enslaved people who can suddenly see what their situation is. That nothing good will happen to them, because they are destined to be ground by the System and there is nothing they can do about it. Can the fact that I get out of bed, run to the window and say goodbye for a few seconds with the eyes of a closed and transported wretch somewhere, in general help him in anything? ... I don't think so. Although I would like to ... I would like to believe that good intention matters, that somewhere in the stars can do something ... But is it desirable to wish good to all those blindfolded fools who scoff at people like me? After all, we give them hints and tips about how the world really looks like are available. It is enough to make a little effort, search ... The Internet is full of this. Maybe the unaware ones will suffer a bit, maybe then something will move ...

I'm getting turned on again ... Which time is it? ...I'll try to lie down. Catch a dream. Maybe I can finally rest.In the twilight, objects in my apartment change their faces. A cup with a huge ear on the table seems to be a spy robot. The painting on the wall of a lady with a flower that my mother once gave me looks like a ghost with white teeth grinning. The row of chairs by the window looks like a cage. The interior of the apartment at three in the morning makes my anxiety even worse.If I close my eyes, I can see flashing lights everywhere. The red LED from the monitor goes on and off every 1.5 seconds. The blue one from the refrigerator flashes and goes out gently - 2.2 seconds. Another red LED from the battery charger - steady light. The blue one from the laptop's power supply vibrates very gently every half second or so. This luminous symphony that illuminates even my darkest night never goes out. I can see her when I close my eyes. It gives dreams some disturbing rhythm. I wish I could see it all by chance, but I don't believe in cases anymore. Someone wants me to never really rest. I would always be afraid.

* * *

I woke up with the resolve to be free at last. I wanted to break the chains that bound me. I wanted to repay the scoundrels who had taken my freedom and efficiency. My estate has been sprayed with Illuminati pathogenic sprays again, and I haven't opened my windows since yesterday. I can hear the screams of my neighbors through the walls. They, too, are still poisoned. Since the Great Accumulation of Spraying in 2015, my body has become extremely hypersensitive - to touch, temperature, eyesight, hearing. Anything that can hurt me. The bastards, they managed to neutralize me.I am in constant internet contact with Fighters who can see and know it all. They, too, are constantly attacked by the Enemy. But the fight continues.

* * *

My name is Victor Podhorecki. I'm 27. I have lived in Gdańsk since I was born. 5 years ago I moved from my parents to the apartment of my deceased aunt. 4 years and 11 months ago I connected the internet.I have worked for a long time as a postman in and out of the area. Hard work, but interesting. I got to know most of the people in my neighborhood briefly. And since I have a good memory for my face and after a short look at a person, I can add character, mental state and history, in which he is currently participating. After putting these stories together, I realized what the real picture of the world was. And I was frightened.Everything aims to make us slaves in our own land.I have not yet discovered who personally wants to be our owner.World Bank? Jews? Vatican? Reptilians? We will be the fertilizer for their New World Order.

* * *

I try to eat healthy, because I know what ordinary people are poisoned with. Chemical food causes limitations in thinking. I shop very consciously, preferably locally, in small shops and at the market. But I am also unable to check the entire supply chain. I have to trust, although it is not easy for me. I also do not have enough money to buy everything from there, I would have to eat carrots and cabbage ... A bit poorly. Sometimes I go to the countryside to see the farmers. I take eggs, potatoes, cheese from there.The greatest power comes from the earth. Clean, good soil. We come from it, we will end there. Good is born in it, essence is from it. I would like to live in a dugout, among roots and worms. Maybe I would feel safe there, far from the toxic city. Civilization is killing me. We are permeated by treacherous energy waves, chemical vapors. Lies seep from the official media and poison the mind. I like living close to nature. As a postman, I got to know the rural community that has the greatest contact with the land. These people often seem to be immune to all these pseudo-civilization influences. They have a simple view of the world. They are unaware of all the dangers I know about, but their natural intuition protects them from them as well. Only they will survive the apocalypse. Their hearts are pure and they surround themselves only with people who are like them. They quickly eliminate scoundrels and liars from their circle.

* * *