Chapter one

It was a fine evening as Georgie was walking along the boardwalk when she suddenly heard the annoying promotion for Circus Baby pizzeria.

Georgie had heard 5 just this morning! Suddenly her friend, Ethan, spoke up "wanna check it out? the promotions are getting to me." "Why not?" Georgie said, almost dying of boredom due to the lack of news about that freaky serial killer.

As Georgie and Ethan walked in to the pizzeria they soon saw a kid they also knew, Layla. Layla loved to dance and would often dance with ballora.

Georgie waved to her as they walked past. "I don't know why you like that weirdo!" "You do realise that we're the ones that get bullied? Honestly Layla's far more popular then us. She's on the cheerleading squad and everything!" Just to prove Georgie's point, a kid from their school came and shoved them over.

As Ethan helped Georgie up he paused to look around, his face turning pale. "What's up?" Georgie asked, concerned. "I can hear my mom.." "Isn't she... dead?" Ethan didn't respond as he walked further into the pizzeria.

"Did I say something?" Ethan didn't stop. "Listen I'm sorry if I said something!" Georgie said as they ran after Ethan. Ethan did a sharp turn into a room with a purple and white bear and stopped. By the time Georgie ran in, a claw was about to grab Ethan by the head!

With out thinking, Georgie shoves Ethan out of the way, taking his place. By the time Georgie realised, it was to late. The claw grabbed their arm with a grip so tight it broke their arm! Georgie screamed in pain as they were being dragged by the arm into the bears stomach.

Ethan must have woken up from the trans because he was now holding on to Georgie's other arm. The claw, unfortunately was stronger and sent Ethan flying into a sharp pole. Georgie could see blood. "NO ETHAN" they cried. But it was to late. Georgie blacked out as they were thrown into the bears stomach.