chapter 1

reader pov
TW- swearing

I woke up to my alarm going off in my ear, I turn it off since it was 4 in the morning, and I had to get up to go to the cottage it was my first day and I had to be there early since I needed to unpack some shit.

it was a one-bedroom and pull-out bed, I didn't care, my mom didn't know she didn't know what she pay for she just says yes to everything and gets me that.

I'm thankful she did, it was a lot of money to live there for one year. plus in one year it won't be that bad.

I check my phone it was 4:10 am I throw the last couple of things in my bags and grab my keys off the side table, I fill them in my car yesterday so it fills and is ready to go.

I left a note saying I was going now and left some money for my mom to get gas for her car and other things.

my mom works 2 jobs and still doesn't have enough to pay for the house, gas and just everything else again I had like 2 sisters and 2 brothers too in my house so it understands.

I want to help her as much as I can. I put it in the envelope and wrote my mom's name on it with the money and the note in it and close it. 

I pick my shit up from the door and went outside and lock the door behind me, I put my shit in the car and start my car up, it was an hour to get there.

so I pick up an iced coffee to wake myself up and it was a Sunday morning guess they want us to get to know our roommate.

I was excited to see who my roommate is. it can be a boy or a girl I don't have an opinion which I have but kinda excited at the same time, it just depends really.

time skip

I arrived at the dorms the cottage is just next door, I check in at the sign-in deck and got my key to my room.

I grab my key to my room and walk to my room when I was there, I took a deep breath and go unlocked the door.

I froze in my spot when I saw Leo, why I thought to myself why me? I go in and hope he doesn't remember me cause it's been a while since we saw each other.

I walk in and put my stuff in the far corner of the room, I put my keys in my bags, and before I sit on the couch I grab my book, as well as my headphones and sit down.

try to ignore him as much as I can I leave one headphone out so I can hear him if he talks to me. I open my book and start reading after an hour I close my book, and put it on the side table.

Leo came over and push my book off the table and put the books he need for tomorrow's classes. "are you fucking kidding me Leo" of course he remembers me.

I scream at him while I went over to my book on the floor and try I find the pages I ended on, once I find it I put my bookmark back in and put it in my bag again.

he smile a bit "opp didn't mean to y/n" he said I roll my eyes knowing he know what he did.
"yes, you did you saw my book there and saw I put it on the table 2 seconds before you did it," I said while looking away from him.

he just laughed " whatever y/n whatever " as he walk out of the door. I sign knowing he never gonna change, I know he gonna calm the bed so I will have the full-out bed which is fine I'm thankful.

I'm taking a 2-year course to become an artist, I got out my paints, paints brushes, coloured pencil, pencils, etc. there were two decks same size. I buy some pencils holders and a pencil case, and a few other things for my desk.

I also grab a calculator and a notebook so I could write down tests, exams and just whatever I needs to remember in it. I pack some makeup just eyeliner and mascara that's all I wear anyways, I don't wear much makeup never really did.

after I am done unpacking everything it was but my night shit later on tonight. I finish off my desk with fairy lights and it is about 10.00 am.

I grab my car keys, the key for my dorm and my wallet. I was about to walk out the door before the door flew open.

I hit me before Leo and some girl went in. I told him to watch it before I walk past him as I left the dorm I heard him shout then I flip me off guessing and kept walking to the door to my car.

I got in and I calm down a bit before starting it and went out for a drive and lunch then pick up something for supper so I don't have to go out again tonight.

I drive around to see where everything was I brought my drawing books so I could draw for my class tomorrow. I stop in parking lots and start to draw a bit.

after an hour it was almost done I just decided to leave it black and white. I did my shading and it looks pretty good, I'm taking the class to get better at drawing and open a business of my own trying to get money for my mom and my family.

when I'm done with the last of the shading I place my drawing book on the passenger seat and start my car up and went to a good place and get some food and a salad from the store for my supper.

after I was done at the store I had my lunch in the car cause I know Leo have shit to say so I ate and bring my salad into the cottage in the dorm. I had a freezer bag so it will keep it cool until I'm ready to have supper, I walk into my dorm and say Leo and the girl making out.

I roll my eyes while I walk inside and put my bag and keys on my desk, and when I look in the mirror they were getting up and the girl was leaving. tomorrow was school and I was ready to start learning but also nervous. the teacher asks us to draw something to show what we can do so far so she can't help us approve whatever we need help on.

I look at my drawing to make sure I couldn't fix or approve on, I made the clouds a bit darker to try to make it look better after I feel good about it I began to put my drawing book back in the corner of my desk and put the pencils back in the pencil holder I had.

I look in the mirror to see a Leo looking at me

I look in the mirror to see a Leo looking at me. I look behind me at Leo " what Leo, why are you looking at me " I said as I turn back around and continue to put my stuff back on my deck.

"Why did you come back, I was in the middle of something " he growls looking at him through the mirror "oh making out with some girl, she probably just trying to get in your pants," I said.

he look madder and I just shake my head and fix my desk so everything was neat. he came behind me and pushed mostly everything off my desk and storm out the door...

A/N - Hey I hope you like it