With my Hoe

(Renee's Pov)

"You want real love then show me"

"I feel horrible bro" I told Rodrigo, he looked a bit concerned. "What's wrong?" He asked me. I laughed a bit and said "Like you would know", He grabbed his phone and unlocked it. "Try me, what do you feel?" He inquired. "Oh look at Dr. Pena saving the day" He just looked at me and looked back at his phone.

"Uh I have a headache" I said, "Anything else?" He asked me. "Yeah a sore throat, and that's about it" He looked at me funny then began to ask "Does your back hurt?" "No" I said "Do you want it to hurt?" (now wdym by that 😀) I paused, like I mean literally frozen. He smiled and looked back down at his phone.

 He smiled and looked back down at his phone

"Yes" I blurted. Rodrigo looked a bit surprised but said "Oh? I can make that happen" There was a loud silence as we stared at each other, the tension was HIGH until my phone rang. Why does cam call at the worst times oh my God. "BRO YOU LITERALLY IGNORED MY CALLS LIKE 3 TIMES LAST NIGHT" She yelled at me "Were you and Rodrigo that into it you couldn't pick up the phone. My face = 🍅. Rodrigo decided to be nosy and scream from across the room "YES WE WERE THAT BUSY". Cam had a little smirk wiped on her face "Oh, I'm not surprised. Anyway that's not what I was calling for, just check the group chat we have some exciting things shawty" And then she just hung up on me. Me and Rodrigo both opened the group chat to see 200+ messages from Kevin (cam's boyfriend) and Camille herself.

Kevboob: Kevin

My #1 Bbg: Camille

Me: Renee

The Baddest: Rodrigo

Kraborians
--------------------------------

Kevboob
They're probably making out right now

My #1 Bbg
Literally, I wonder what they were doing last night 💀

Me
U realize ur in a groupchat and we can see all of this right?

The Baddest
fr

My 1# Bbg
Anyway so yeah we were thinking of going to the state fair but it's like in New Jersey so we'd have to drive all the way there its like 27 minutes or so

Kevboob
How do you know?

My 1# Bbg
Because Kevin I literally lived in New Jersey for the majority of my life and plus theres something called google

Kevboob
Wait what

Me
It depends if they have good food

My #1 Bbg
i swear their food is so good

The Baddest
I'm down

Me
Yeah sure

My #1 Bbg
Okay then thank u ill leave u two to make out now

The Baddest
Will do